Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano (7937 Views)

Zinox Laptop Power Bank Battery Needed / Power Bank For Laptops / SOLAR LAPTOP POWER BANK FOR SALE (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why wait for nepa light when u can go 15hrs straight with this beast inec used power bank

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by somethinggood(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
hi please is this the 96000mah or the slimmer version?
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
somethinggood:
hi please is this the 96000mah or the slimmer version?
the big one
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by san4real(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Battery received in good condition and working perfectly
(Lagos) .

3 Likes

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by CuriousX: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
san4real:
(Lagos) .
How did you get it in Lagos? Nipost? How much did it cost to transport it?
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by san4real(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
CuriousX:

How did you get it in Lagos? Nipost? How much did it cost to transport it?
Sent to Lagos Via Gobinson transport Oyingbo with (purchase and transport 13k).

1 Like

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by zangiff(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
I will love to have this device. Its cool

1 Like

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by CuriousX: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
san4real:
Sent to Lagos Via Gobinson transport Oyingbo with (purchase and transport 13k).

Thank you for your response. How many hours does it carry your laptop from when it is fully charged to when the battery goes off? I am just scared by the comment of the guy who said fairly used battery have little mAH left
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by san4real(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
CuriousX:

Thank you for your response. How many hours does it carry your laptop from when it is fully charged to when the battery goes off? I am just scared by the comment of the guy who said fairly used battery have little mAH left
No worries bro, though never had the time to drain the battery to its lowest bar, max usage with my laptop so far is 4hrs with just one of the green light going off. Meaning the battery could work up to 15hrs or more, then for mobile gadgets it could work for days..

1 Like

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by obidaddy: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=youngsahito post=82110218]you should be arrested for selling Inec property[/
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2019
san4real:
(Lagos) .
thanks for the patronage bro
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by Jamesilvar(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2019
How long will it power a 130w laptop?
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by Jamesilvar(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2019
san4real:
No worries bro, though never had the time to drain the battery to its lowest bar, max usage with my laptop so far is 4hrs with just one of the green light going off. Meaning the battery could work up to 15hrs or more, then for mobile gadgets it could work for days..
Pls what is the power rating of your laptop? Kindly check the charger and let me know.
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by mrfizy(m): 12:25am On Feb 22, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
the big one

Do you still have this?
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:18am On Feb 22, 2020
mrfizy:

Do you still have this?
yes
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by joyfit: 5:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Also interested
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by josielewa(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pls do you still have it...and can it use solar panels
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by obidaddy: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Run from this guy & their stolen INEC batteries please. The batteries after purchase deteriorates very fast. You llnot get value for your money & never forget, these things are sold illegally.

Save & buy new battery. Old batteries are already gone, he merely boost them, change a few cells & after collecting your money, he ignores you.

I am waiting to expose him to the authorities.

1 Like

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by Manson1(m): 5:42am On Apr 02, 2020
obidaddy:
Run from this guy & their stolen INEC batteries please. The batteries after purchase deteriorates very fast. You llnot get value for your money & never forget, these things are sold illegally.

Save & buy new battery. Old batteries are already gone, he merely boost them, change a few cells & after collecting your money, he ignores you.

Really? And i was thinking of purchasing one from him today..

But what about buyers testifying about the longevity of the battery life?
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
obidaddy:

what did i sell 2 u that is not good? I've been doing my legit business on nairaland for years. What is your gain by trying 2 soil somebody's business. Did i cheat u in anyway? What do u stand to gain by spoiling the hard earned trust people have 4 me here?
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Manson1:

Really? And i was thinking of purchasing one from him today..

But what about buyers testifying about the longevity of the battery life?
he is just a blatant liar and trying to spoil somebody business. I've sold so many batteries and met very good people on nairaland that can attest to my integrity. Go through my threads n c if u can find anything of such. How comes he's d only one complaining? What business did i transact with him? People can be so wicked
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2020
obidaddy:

inec used batteries are auctioned by inec
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/politics/5689-inec-to-sell-132000-computers-and-ddc-machines-worth-n35b.html
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by humble1988: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2020
obidaddy:

this is total rubbish. Tetralogyfallot is one of the most honest person I did business with on nairaland. I bought my battery since last year and its still working perfectly. The guy is a man of his words. May be u are talking about another person but not this one.

1 Like

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by obidaddy: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
humble1988:
this is total rubbish. Tetralogyfallot is one of the most honest person I did business with on nairaland. I bought my battery since last year and its still working perfectly. The guy is a man of his words. May be u are talking about another person but not this one.

Either you're the same person, masquerading as a satisfied customer. In any case my experience remains a terrible experience. Lost my money & got dead battery in return.

The way he packages the battery & accessories, are impressive. But subsequently & very quickly too, you'll realise you got a refurbished battery in comatose state.

Innocent Buyers beware.
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by san4real(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
obidaddy:

Either you're the same person, masquerading as a satisfied customer. In any case my experience remains a terrible experience. Lost my money & got dead battery in return.

The way he packages the battery & accessories, are impressive. But subsequently & very quickly too, you'll realise you got a refurbished battery in comatose state.

Innocent Buyers beware.
Bros calm down, I also bought one of the batteries since September last year and still working perfectly till this moment.

1 Like

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
san4real:
Bros calm down, I also bought one of the batteries since September last year and still working perfectly till this moment.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
humble1988:
thanks
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by obidaddy: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
what did i sell 2 u that is not good? I've been doing my legit business on nairaland for years. What is your gain by trying 2 soil somebody's business. Did i cheat u in anyway? What do u stand to gain by spoiling the hard earned trust people have 4 me here?

Stop playing the saint my friend. You gave me a battery on life support. Plus a charger way below the battery's charging capacity. God will judge, i intended hitting you hard, but i have forgiven you. There were opening i could have explore to hit you, but i forgive you.

The more you keep playing the innocent lamb, you will provoke me!

Lesson learnt, i will never do business with any of you online fraud businessmen. Except we are in the same city.
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by humble1988: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
obidaddy:

Innocent Buyers beware.
u r sounding very ridiculous. I've done business with this same person u r trying so hard to bad mouth without any hitch. Am still using the battery I bought from this same person. May be there's a problem somewhere but I don't think tetralogy is what u r describing here.
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by samoney: 1:25am On May 13, 2020
do you have any available?
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by TheSparrow: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
Use your laptop for over 15hrs straight with black inec battery. Location is Kano, price is 12k last, it includes battery power bank, charger for the power bank and the connector cable for your laptop. Note: they are not new but fairly used by inec. Chat me on my WhatsApp 08034694579

Hello. Is this still available?
Re: Black Inec Laptop Power Bank For Sale In Kano by Boobysmith: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2020
I have 2 inec batteries I wan sell in kano

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel 4g Mifi (unlocked) / Do You Use A Mouse With Your Laptop? / How Do I Remove NAV2004 (Norton Antivirus 2004) From My PC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.