Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building (12014 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by horsepower101: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
wirinet:

First of all, Biafra is a very nebulous term. The geographical boundaries and people is not defined.

Secondly, political, social and economical freedom is not an ideology. Secession is not an ideology.

Thirdly, it's not possible for all Biafrans to be politically, socially and economically free. Millions of Biafrans in foreign lands will have to abide by the political, social and economic laws of wherever they resides, except you suggest all Biafrans should relocate home.

Lastly, Total political, social and economical freedom is a state of anarchy. It doesn’t exist.

1) Nigeria as it is now has no secure geographical boundaries. It only exist on paper. You can walk from Nigeria to any neighboring country that you want.

2) Biafra does have geographical boundaries on paper just like Nigeria. It available on google. But that geographical boundaries will be adjusted in the future according to the will of the people. Those who want to be part of the modern Biafra will join while those who don’t want to be will be cut off.

3) definition of ideology from the Merriam-Webster

1a : a manner or the content of thinking characteristic of an individual, group, or culture
b : the integrated assertions, theories and aims that constitute a sociopolitical program
c : a systematic body of concepts especially about human life or culture
2 : visionary theorizing

4) When in Rome, act like the Romans. Biafrans outside of Biafra will have to abide by the laws of the land that they travel to. Common sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by gidgiddy: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
selemempe:
that and rivers) or i will limit it to the original 9 states that made up the 1st biafra...without delta and edo

And what do you do to the Igbos of Delta state? The territory some people call Anioma?

1 Like

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by wirinet(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
horsepower101:

1) Nigeria as it is now has no geographical boundaries. It only exist on paper. You can walk from Nigeria to any neighboring country that you want.
Nigeria has defined map. The map is everywhere.

Of course you can walk from any country to any other country you want. You can walk from any west African country to any other without restrictions. Same with Europe. I don't get this point at all.

2) Biafra does have geographical boundaries on paper just like Nigeria. It available on google. But that geographical boundaries will be adjusted in the future according to the will of the people. Those who want to be part of the modern Biafra will join while those who don’t want to be will be cut off.

Who created the geographical boundaries of Biafra and how was it arrived at? I have seen all sorts of proposed maps, with some including parts of Benue and former Bendel. There are others with only the 5 igbo states.

You even agreed with me that Biafra is very fluid by saying the boundaries will be adjusted in the future. Maybe it will include kogi along with benue.

3) definition of ideology from the Merriam-Webster

1a : a manner or the content of thinking characteristic of an individual, group, or culture
b : the integrated assertions, theories and aims that constitute a sociopolitical program
c : a systematic body of concepts especially about human life or culture
2 : visionary theorizing

1b, 1c and 2 are definitely off the definition of ideology in relation to IPOB. Only 1a can be remotely linked to IPOB's definition of ideology, which is " Nigeria is a zoo, so we want to go".

4) When in Rome, act like the Romans. Biafrans outside of Biafra will have to abide by the laws of the land that they travel to. Common sense.

I thought you said "Total political, social and economical freedom of Biafrans", how can all Biafrans be totally free economically, socially and politically, when some are acting like Romans?
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by wirinet(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Let me comment my IPOB brothers for the very first time. I am impressed that after 2 whole pages, no insults, no Afonja, slave, traitor, Buhari Media Group, etc. You guys seem to be maturing.
Disagreements should be ironed out with intellect and no insults and intimidation.
I was really expecting the insults to start flying by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Smoke55: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
horsepower101:

This is also where I disagree with Mazi Kanu. I wish he limited the movement to igbos only.
yea I Believe The Biafra That Comprises The Igbo Speaking States Only...

1 Like

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by ConqueredWest: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
No time, it has gone viral already as I even checked YouTube and saw the video.

Close your mouth and post the YouTube link on NL

8 Likes

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by selemempe: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

And what do you do to the Igbos of Delta state? The territory some people call Anioma?
get them to join after. But for now, limit it to the internationally known biafran map

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Area4Area: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Close your mouth and post the YouTube link on NL
Na you go wait tire, some of your mates had seen it, I'm not naptu2 who goes around researching for some lazy yoots and posting links.
It's on Facebook and YouTube already
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by ConqueredWest: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Na you go wait tire, some of your mates had seen it, I'm not naptu2 who goes around researching for some lazy yoots and posting links.
It's on Facebook and YouTube already

If you can't post it, then get out with your fake news.

You think everyone is a mumu who don't vet information

3 Likes

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by selemempe: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
wirinet:

Nigeria has defined map. The map is everywhere.

Of course you can walk from any country to any other country you want. You can walk from any west African country to any other without restrictions. Same with Europe. I don't get this point at all.

Who created the geographical boundaries of Biafra and how was it arrived at? I have seen all sorts of proposed maps, with some including parts of Benue and former Bendel. There are others with only the 5 igbo states.

You even agreed with me that Biafra is very fluid by saying the boundaries will be adjusted in the future. Maybe it will include kogi along with benue.

1b, 1c and 2 are definitely off the definition of ideology in relation to IPOB. Only 1a can be remotely linked to IPOB's definition of ideology, which is " Nigeria is a zoo, so we want to go".

I thought you said "Total political, social and economical freedom of Biafrans", how can all Biafrans be totally free economically, socially and politically, when some are acting like Romans?

1st of all i dont like seeing u people in biafra threads talking things u know little about.
Biafra existed for 3 yrs and therefore has a defined map.
2nd, biafra as an ideology means an independent country for the old eastern region.
3rdly economic and political freedom that biafra would gv will ensure that some people are not called 5% in their own country or 'minority'. It would ensure that quota system is not used to promote the economic wellbeing of a section of the country to the detriment of others.

4thly no matter how much sense i or anyother biafran makes, u will never understand us...so move along pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Area4Area: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
selemempe:
get them to join after. But for now, limit it to the internationally known biafran map
I laff in Mandarin, see you adding Akwa-Cross, Bayelsa, Ijaw Rivers etc.
When did they tell you they want Biafra? Even the Igbos of the SE, when did you consult with their leaders traditional and political and you were told they want Biafra?
Just say IPOB wants Biafra and stop trying to force anyone into your phantom IPOB Biafra, can't work that way
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Area4Area: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
ConqueredWest:

If you can't post it, then get out with your fake news.

You think everyone is a mumu who don't vet information
I'd mention you soon
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by selemempe: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
When did they tell you they want Biafra? Even the Igbos of the SE, when did you consult with their leaders traditional and political and you were told they want Biafra?
Just say IPOB wants Biafra and stop trying to force anyone into your phantom IPOB Biafra, can't work that way
yes sir. Now move on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by sofiscatedmoron: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
my amala and ewedu gobbling is so tasteless this night, infact it taste so bitter,because of this news,, iya muniratu , oya wa mbi, kilo fi se obe yi grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Area4Area: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
selemempe:
yes sir. Now move on
Truth is bitter and we all know that, see you bringing on an old picture of the former Eastern region and trying to make it look as if they all including the Igbos told you they want Biafra
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by selemempe: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
[s]Truth is bitter and we all know that, see you bringing on an old picture of the former Eastern region and trying to make it look as if they all including the Igbos told you they want Biafra[/s]
yen

5 Likes

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by sofiscatedmoron: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
biafra existed before ipob

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Area4Area: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
my amala and ewedu gobbling is so tasteless this night, infact it taste so bitter,, iya muniratu , oya wa mbi, kilo fi se obe yi grin
Lol, don't worry and very soon, nobody would tell you to run away from that SW that you are hiding from now, Chinua Achebe, the Agbakobas and several Igbos ran from Lagos those days and don't pray anything would make you or any of your love ones run as they did then

1 Like

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Area4Area: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
selemempe:
yen
As usual, no sense in the post
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Sirjamo: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
singlebullet:
If u think he ran away?
"Jesus Christ was taken away to Egypt for safety. Prophet Muhammed ran from Mecca to Medina when his life was threatened. Moses ran away from Egypt to Midian, Nelson Mandela once ran to Igbo land. Gorge Washington ran away from the British colonial masters. If these men were cowards, then I am."
"Do you know that all of them later returned and claimed victory? Now you know. I told you that am coming back, I will return to claim victory" ~ Nnamdi Kanu.
He will return and get a singlebullet to his head

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Area4Area: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

biafra existed before ipob
We all know that, what I'm saying is that, has IPOB consulted with those people including Igbos if they want Biafra or not?
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by ConqueredWest: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
I'd mention you soon
Close your mouth and post it on NL.
The time you spent replying would have best be used to fetch the evidence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Area4Area: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Close your mouth and post it on NL.

The time you spent replying would have best be used to fetch the evidence
You go wait tire,
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by petsam11(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please, people should stop it with all these very useless lies here... How can someone say a video emerged showing Nnamdi Kanu being sent back into the car he came with and stopped from entering the EU Parliament

That's a very big lie! That video shows when he (finally) was about to enter his car and leave the arena after having met with hjs hosts and speaking to his supporters who came in from many countries in Europe (on a few days notice).

Please, people should stop twisting facts and turning them into lies... It's not good at all!

What actually happened was that many of his supporters didn't want him to go. Many of them surrounded him singing, "Holy! Holy! Holy! Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour!" There in the EU Parliament square in Brussels. The crowd was much and didn't want to let him go because of the love they have for him, but the police had to come in to help make way for him to enter his car and leave. And he, Kanu hailed his supporters finally, entered the car and they drove off.

Please, people should stop spreading lies because of reasons best known to them. That's the reason why Nigeria is in the very bad state that it is im everyday... Please see the truth and twist it, and you see jobless People supporting their oppressors, even when they have no food to eat in the next hour!
It's really pathetic!
Please, stop spreading lies!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by farem: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Success1020:
Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building
See bunch of brain dead people! Wonft picture of him addressing the parliament be sufficient to back up this rant?
Parliament ko, parliawoment ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Area4Area: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
farem:

See bunch of brain dead people! Wonft picture of him addressing the parliament be sufficient to back up this rant?
Parliament ko, parliawoment ni!
Nnamdi Kanu was just there to address his supporters outside, took pictures and video and left in a vehicle. No picture or video of him with any MEP, no picture or video of him addressing the parliament. Still waiting for any though
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Kamanuozuzu: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
horsepower101:
To God be the glory.

IPOB is a great organization.

They may have some flaws in their strategy but their hearts and minds is in the right place.

If you think you can do better than Nnamdi Kanu, shut up, leave your keyboard and start your own movement.

Nobody has been able to mention what the flaws in IPOB's strategy are. Can u help us here?

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by sofiscatedmoron: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
We all know that, what I'm saying is that, has IPOB consulted with those people including Igbos if they want Biafra or not?
biafra is the only option, vp of biafra then was from akwa ibom, ipob has branches and representative in all tribes of south east amd south south,
you can go there and make research rather than asking us here no explanation will change what you have in mind

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by horsepower101: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

Nobody has been able to mention what the flaws in IPOB's strategy are. Can u help us here?

If you read through the comments you will see one of them mentioned.

Including non-igbos in the Biafran movement is a recipe for disaster. A lot of them have been cursed with igbophobia thanks to the 50 years of Nigerian propaganda.

The moment you mention Biafra, all of a sudden they start mentioning Niger Delta republic as a counter just like Nigerians love to mention “Restructuring”. But in their Hearts, they know it doesn’t exist. They just use it to cause confusion.

I want an Igbo only Biafra. We are 45 to 50million. That’s the same size as South African.

We don’t need to start adding minorities to Biafra who will bring infighting and confusion to the movement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Ikeg1: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Beremx:
What did he go there to do? Anyone ?

He was invited to address the reason for the renewed Biafra agitation. Pretty much, he was invited to speak on Biafra and why it should be separated from Niggeria. I'm guessing since British decided to vote themselves out of EU parliament, the remaining countries are starting to address what British have desperately trying to surpress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Ikeg1: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
No time, it has gone viral already as I even checked YouTube and saw the video.

Just look at the foolishness of this one. He was asked to post a link and this is reply. Smfh!!! No wonder an illiterate was elected president of that shithole.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Opens N1.2b Garment Factory / Alhaji Kabiru Janyau, Zamfara State Commissioner In His Own Recorded Leaked Vid / FG To Introduce Death Insurance For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.