Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building (12019 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Doc10q: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
hammerVJ:

If you look very closely, Nnamdi Kanu is working with SS elders, so SS is guaranteed emancipation alongside SE.

Wat does dat mean, it mean all the tribe there will have to find their own leaders and deputy as u see the Igbos have in IPOB.

The Igbo nation is tired of bullshit and propaganda of domination claims from our brothers that we have lived together since time immemorial.

U call urselves SS, but wat do u all have in common? Igbo.

From Edo to Cross River, u all share borders with Ndiigbo and live with them forever.

Igbo is the super glue or cement holding the SS in one piece.

At this point, we are even happy to leave on our own with all igbo and igboid groups.

Even at that, we know Akwa Ibom will automatically join us on exit, becos they are comfortable with us. Note, we are not begging anybody or dragging anybody to leave Nigeria, we only called our brothers, so that can be on record for later.cc fratermathy efewestern

@hammer Vj. �
But I don't think edo is part of biafra..
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by hammerVJ: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Doc10q:

@hammer Vj. �
But I don't think edo is part of biafra..

Edo can always add themselves, they are our brothers but for their Oba.
The Oba is wat removed dem west of Nigeria. The Oba is relatively new from the 12th century, like British and Portuguese arrived 15th century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by Amatarasha(f): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by reality1010: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Armaggedon:
I used to be a great fan of homogeneous Igbo Biafra and I still am. But cultural and strategic reasons wouldn't permit that. Therefore I suggest a Biafra made up of Igbo, efik/Ibibio, Ijaw and idoma. I strongly reject adding urhobo, itshekiri and igala. urhobo is edoid, itshekiri is edoid in culture yoruboid in language and like someone said, igala has too many Muslims. we can't take people who are not receptive to the movement.
I disagree with you. Biafra must be first igbos. The igbo States must agree to a Charter that will guide and govern them. After that, any other state within that wants to join must work with the charter. To many igbo people, they want a racist state not a confused and disorganized one like Nigeria.
Re: Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building by reality1010: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Area4Area:
Yes I agree that majority of Igbos want Biafra but is it with the IPOB ideology that's scaring everyone and creating more enemies
What is wrong with IPOB ideology? All I know is that, IPOB ideology is better than boko haram, ethnicity, religious killing in the north and looting as well as corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: APC Not Interested In Igbo Presidency But a Nigerian Presidency - Uzodinma / EndSARS: I Was The First Governor To Meet Protesters - Sanwo-Olu / Chronology Of Buhari's Political Career &His Running Mates 2003, 2007, 2011,2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.