Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday (5520 Views)

Tribunal Nullifies Bayelsa Governorship Election / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday by DeviIhimseIf: 1:26am On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
post=82115879:

END OF THREAD!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday by RTSC2: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2019
The tribunal is going to apply the doctrine of common good and national security necessity.

If you know, you know.
Re: Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 11, 2019
post=82115879:

END OF THREAD!
Dude you can support anyone you want.
But you're now making it obsessive.
Your comments and topics... They're shocking
I suggest you are mentally unstable
I am just plainly speaking, unless you're just a troll undecided
Re: Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday by lastempero: 3:54am On Sep 11, 2019
AutoReportNG:
All we ask is peace on our lands...

Peace with hunger embarassed
Re: Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday by eikechukwu8(m): 5:27am On Sep 11, 2019
lets see what happens...

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
Re: Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday by DesChyko: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2019
I think they shouldn't. We have no faith in the country's secirity.
One cannot guarantee the sanity of these 'wild' abokis roaming the streets.
They don't mind dying, as I perceive, so they may run mad with rage.
Re: Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday by xtivin2: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari won the election clearly. Nothing can happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitisha, Nnewi And Aba Are The Only Genuine Cities In Nigeria: Check Out Why / Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo / APC Extends Nationwide Membership Registration Until March 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.