Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday (15011 Views)

Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa Shows Off His 2019 Gwagon Worth N120M / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / Wizkid Set To Launch Clothing Line This December In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by anigbajumo(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2019
Young03:

live sports

Pls screenshot it now let me c d graphic and delete it back next 2mins.Thanks
Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by Homeboiy: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2019
anigbajumo:

Pls screenshot it now let me c d graphic and delete it back next 2mins.Thanks

Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by Truthbites: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Always repping. One love bro
Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by anigbajumo(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=Homeboiy post=82117905][/quote]

Thanks bro,this app no dey playstore
Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by tfash96(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2019
Who will now release City Love?
Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by jaxxy(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2019
Wizkid has announced songs later never realized or put on hold probably checking the reception or acceptance from fans.
Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2019
I can't wait! cry Can't wait for madeinlagos too.
Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2019
anigbajumo:

Wizzy no fit sing outside hailing woman or Love matter.Burnaboy is the true African giant....

His biggest International song ojuelegba was not about woman. shocked

He sings sexy songs a lot (like Celine Dion also mainly sings love songs) but i love it. Abeg dts his specialty and no one in naija music does it so effortlessly & believable. The boy is a bad boy. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by anigbajumo(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2019
Stevecovey:

His biggest International song ojuelegba was not about woman. shocked

He sings sexy songs a lot (like Celine Dion also mainly sings love songs) but i love it. Abeg dts his specialty and no one in naija music does it so effortlessly & believable. The boy is a bad boy. cheesy

Boss,90% of wizzy song is about women or Love.The likes of burna,patorankin,brymo are d real musicians. Make we wait till Friday and see watin I dey talk.
Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by MOVIC6: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2019
SolexxBarry:

So brown skin girl was childish Abi na attention u just wan find

I wonder why people think the way you are thinking,cos its wizy or cos he sang it with Beyonce. Far from it, wizy and Beyonce are my biggest artists, when they make mistakes I taunt them, same with Davido and any of my big artist,.
The intro of Brown skin is so dull, low sound and with low key and out of rhyme.
Even if it is regea or afro-regea I jus cant fix the song to any genre?
So its not about hating but he and Beyonce are better than that shit.
Most of the radio stations dont normally play it, not even in Clubs so what exactly are people trying to defend, is it the brown skin African something of cause rubbish trends for youths of this day, quantity instead of quality.
Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by perry247: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
passyhansome:
Nonsense as usual

Nah u be rubbish
U sabi write small poem ,nah to dey tell person wet sit down compose music sey nah rubbish....ask any artist weda e dey easy to do music

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Set To Release His 2019 Debut Single “ghetto Love” On Friday by Mbitiouz69: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
anigbajumo:

Boss,90% of wizzy song is about women or Love.The likes of burna,patorankin,brymo are d real musicians. Make we wait till Friday and see watin I dey talk.

That doesn't mean they the real musician, that means Michael Jackson is a fake musician because 95% of his music is about women and the remaining 5% are about love for humanity, what u saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His 41st Birthday / Why Report On Mohbad’s Death Probe Isn't Out Yet – Police PRO, Benjamin Hundeyin / “men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.