Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell (15063 Views)

Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yesterday in his new article singer turned writer Etcetera argued why Nigerians should worry about Caitlyn Jenner when we had Denrele Edun & Charlyboy. And at the end of the post said ''Everyone reading this and has been chasing a different identity from that which God gave him, Hell is your future.''

Many readers found that offensive just as many Denrele's fans. One of them who actually schooled with Denrele, was his senior infact, has now taken to Twitter to defend Denrele and blast Etcetera. Along the line Abiola told the story of how he and some guys almost made Denrele strip in public to prove he was a boy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/denreles-fan-blasts-etcetera-for.html

READ TWEETS ON THIS BLOCK FROM VERY BOTTOM TO TOP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by INTROVERT(f): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
READ TWEETS ON THIS BLOCK FROM VERY BOTTOM TO TOP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by kristen12(f): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good for etcetera, What is his problem with negative criticism?

13 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wait o, there's seniority in UNILAG?

9 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Tattooboy: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Etc aint God

4 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Beehshorp(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who are u to judge well I no blame u sef . u all are attention seeking mofos . u are not different from dose u criticised

7 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by ayusco85(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
How is it my business
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
In life, different problems exist; some are global, others are regional, there are community problems just as there are family problems. This one is a personal problem; Denrele's personal problem and it is none of my business.

Next please......angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Adaahjacob(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pls who's etcetera Abi na etc?

4 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Echatbook: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
lolz
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Big4wig(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmm
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Echatbook: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
who is he gan
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Echatbook: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bleep FAKW LOVE
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by notoriousbabe: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Abeg where is the latrine?I wan shiiiiit
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by sunnyanet(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
How time flies, I remembered those days of kiddy vision 101 in NTA, i acted as dubem alongside denrele

7 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Minet16(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
if he doesn't repent he'll go to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
sunnyanet:
How time flies, I remembered those days of kiddy vision 101 in NTA, i acted as dubem alongside denrele
wow! shocked I remember Kiddy Vision 101. Why did you give up acting or do you still act?

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Etc is frustrated and he's just looking for how to stay in the limelight.

Please what's the title of the music he sang sef ?

3 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by myklangelo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
So. Denrele hs fans? Wow am not surprised.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

3 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by soji1992: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by nwakaibeya1: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
updates ::from heaven ::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old, that go and sin no more power of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this, that many humanbeings are pretenders and are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like many evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of this pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven, enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?can't you see, is it not those we call CHAMELEONS? Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders like pharoah we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth and was highly respected by people then and just like many respected and evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real JESUS CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?NOTE AGAIN we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us ignorantly?a wise man will always look well before he eats. Watch out sooner than later we will know who is telling the truth
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by soji1992: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by babakol(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Same thing MI ABAGA said about diz etcetera....failed as a music artist and always Planting seed of hate everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by sunnyanet(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
wow! shocked I remember Kiddy Vision 101. Why did you give up acting or do you still act?
I don't anymore, I remembered our set graduated from kiddy vision, I tried tales by moonlight. The rest Na history now. I didn't follow up

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Lilshorecords(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
the G! No lie na. GAYrele will surely go to hell! Useless Goat!

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by adepiero: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Am trilled by this guy @abiolaaloba!!! I donate my unpaid salary to this guy for this epic reply grin

5 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by nunzk: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol..........if u be under G go slap final year na mke bois chnge am 4 u
charix:
Wait o, there's seniority in UNILAG?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 / Photos: German Footballer Mario Götze' Giant Bulge While On Holiday With GF / Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.