Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,084 members, 7,957,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) (85401 Views)

Police Arrest Armed Robbers Who Gang-raped Three Women In Anambra / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
, I still don't know what nairalanders see in this cunt of a fellow named nwaAmaikpe or whatever he calls himself.
Dude comments like an absolute re.tard. Like someone who never went through the four walls of an academic institution.
What pleasure will he derive in watching a rape video over and over again.
Sicktard!
I have read couple of his posts.
He is naturally an impossible human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Od1n: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Prettiedame:
I wouldn't be quick to celebrate a male child.

Rape? Sentence them to death.
Your mother-in-law would
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
I still blame Buhari for this grin
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by lizdammy: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gang raped a 20 yr old? Haba
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Biggcake:

Joy is far from you.

We like our NwaAmaikpe like that.
Reaping joy off someone's misfortune

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
robotix:
u will die off heart attack sooner than you realise it cos u take social media too serious.
It's u that have a long way to go.

I am friend with 190 or 190theclown and if you took most of his post back in the days too serious, you will having headaches while he is laughing at your reactions.

Him making you sick says a lot and I hope that sickness send you to the great beyond.

Sick man
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Just look at their baboon faces.

Disgusting negroe animals.

No need to go for trial. Just give all of them an acid bath and death by hanging.

Cursed Baboons. Tueh!!!!!!!
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by khreedsneh(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
That bright guy is very familiar.. I think I know him on Facebook he goes by the name Christopher realky.. Has tatoo all over his arms and always upload pictures of himself smoking blunt on Facebook story.. Such fools..
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Truthbites: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ugee12:
So the stealing is better than the rape act?? Money can always be gotten back but not the trauma of rape talk more of the consequences like STD infection or unwanted pregnancy.

My dear the rape part made me cry, they beat her and her body had patches of blood that was painful top.. too painful..then they had the audacity to clear the little savings!!! It wasn't the money that was the annoying part alone per se.. what if the money they took was the money to fall back on to treat herself , seek police help, buy drugs, food , fruits, even travel to another location for healin.etc..

Don't just pick somebody's comment and fault it. Cos you can't read their minds just by reading a comment
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Ugee12: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Truthbites:

My dear the rape part made me cry, they beat her and her body had patches of blood that was painful top.. too painful..then they had the audacity to clear the little savings!!! It wasn't the money that was the annoying part alone per se.. what if the money they took was the money to fall back on to treat herself , seek police help, buy drugs, food , fruits, even travel to another location for healin.etc..

Don't just pick somebody's comment and fault it. Cos you can't read their minds just by reading a comment
We don't read minds like you said and from your comment I quoted,the rape part was not mentioned.
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Truthbites: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ugee12:

We don't read minds like you said and from your comment I quoted,the rape part was not mentioned.

I don't need to mention everything my dear. Rape stories traumatizes everyone so it's implied even though not mentioned.read between d lines
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Biggcake: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2019
IronPant:

Reaping joy off somebody's misforune??
Lets assume that was your jnr sister..
Still reaping joy?

Poor assumption. Let's assume that was your mother...
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Biggcake: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2019
cococandy:
Your source of joy is disgusting

Go fuvk a toad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) / Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.