Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) (85199 Views)

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2019
u no even see addrees for that mumu ID card.

imagine Hoatel mum, back of ibori kiniko...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by bewla(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2019
PureGoldh:
See their faces like hippopotamus yansh
Meanwhile... If yOu need Original Pure Honey
Check my signature below
most all the time
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by lordkay10(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
, I still don't know what nairalanders see in this cunt of a fellow named nwaAmaikpe or whatever he calls himself.
Dude comments like an absolute re.tard. Like someone who never went through the four walls of an academic institution.
What pleasure will he derive in watching a rape video over and over again.
Sicktard!
Only kids find his attempts at sarcasm funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by omohlexy: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2019
lordkay10:

That dude makes this place fun. He always types my mind. Deal with it you all sadistic dick heads

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by lordkay10(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2019
omohlexy:
That dude makes this place fun. He always types my mind. Deal with it you all sadistic dick heads
Guess fun now has a new meaning, I don't have time for little kids like you, still collecting stipends from mum cool

5 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by omohlexy: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2019
lordkay10:

Guess fun now has a new meaning, I don't have time for little kids like you, still collecting stipends from mum cool
cry me a river,cry me a lagoon. I feed you for a decade boy.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
, I still don't know what nairalanders see in this cunt of a fellow named nwaAmaikpe or whatever he calls himself.
Dude comments like an absolute re.tard. Like someone who never went through the four walls of an academic institution.
Sicktard!
why Not Read And Pass. Is It Your Data He Is Using

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by lordkay10(m): 12:48am On Sep 11, 2019
omohlexy:
cry me a river,cry me a lagoon. I feed you for a decade boy.
Lool...one of the disadvantages of social media, any riffraff will talk to you anyhow they like grin
I'm not throwing tantrums but listen, not even your dad will talk to me this way in real life. I'm done with you, be wise next time you address people you don't know on social media lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by vicfajeze: 2:19am On Sep 11, 2019
AWON ENIYAN YAMATI
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by danot1030: 2:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Imagine, all of them na Igbos
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Ipodisacriminal: 2:38am On Sep 11, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Sicktard!

Believe me that guy is sick up stairs

His comments is always in the wrong realm of life

No Moral life

Wrong compositions all time

With his fellow brat @gotv

@luciferquran

Very stupid sets of nuisance

7 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
[s]shocked

Nice one but where is the video kwa nu?
If you want us to help apprehend them, it is only fair that we should have a firsthand idea of how gruesome the offence they committed is.[/s]
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Sicktard!
Mustsucceed:

He was banned before for avery long time .he thinks his comments are funny or wants cheap notice but clearly its the stare of His mind .he is sick ..this man is a sadist and is every thing a fully functioning society should be careful of he has traits of a serial killer who is, a sadist and will rape the bodies of his victims

Jokes apart he has the traits
Shhhh... Don't you know his asslicking worshippers are afoot?!
Someone would still justify this, saying he is 'foul-mouthed'..
Of course, unless foul-mouthed means excrement-filled cavity, then yes!
I wonder the amount of faeces coming out of those lips everyday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Sicilyjoe: 3:23am On Sep 11, 2019
Where is the video ?
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:35am On Sep 11, 2019
Very selfish and useless people, they just marginalized other tribes from the crime

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:54am On Sep 11, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Sicktard!

those liking and embracing his imbecility here aren't helping him at all. the guy is so full of himself with his useless talk

he will want you to see him as an old man that knows everything and at the same time posting like a lawless user, as if Nairaland don't have law guiding him

such a re.tard indeed

10 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by anonimi: 4:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Simplyleo:
Celestine Obeh
Ojigbo Blessing 
Bright
Samuel Efajemue

Either na dem or have something in common with dem. I mean those very funny clowns most qualified for anything in the universe. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6438026_6434996img20171202221829jpeg904cd79b96d54221c77e95c7cdd5af9a_jpegcc28d9f7d5ec5315024e21f0a50e9062

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by anonimi: 4:23am On Sep 11, 2019
RaimyAce:
You guys just need to be roasted alive

Do you think that this is a better punishment

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188 undecided

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:25am On Sep 11, 2019
You’re calling folks sadistic yet you love and worship the most deplorable, disgusting and sadistic poster on Nairaland.

Cognitive dissonance.

If he does type your mind, then you’re sick and need help.

omohlexy:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Sick bastards.. She came to see u and then u accused her of stealing from u. Called on ur friends and neighbors to torture & rape her and video it then u cleaned her account. I honestly still don't know how guys do it, as in keep a hard on when u know she doesn't want u? All u girls on sm should be very careful with the guys u agree to meet with always be at alert and security conscious. Thank God cotty done dey gbe dem one by one... bloody idiots

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by chiboyjohn: 4:35am On Sep 11, 2019
elnoor:
wise people. The developers. why U guys don't want any comments if it happen there? lam always proud to be a MUSLIM and NORTHERNER.
tmrw u will still call them 9ja deltas the next day u call them igbos

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by anonimi: 5:03am On Sep 11, 2019
dairykidd:
Sick bastards.. She came to see u and then u accused her of stealing from u. Called on ur friends and neighbors to torture & rape her and video it then u cleaned her account. I honestly still don't know how guys do it, as in keep a hard on when u know she doesn't want u? All u girls on sm should be very careful with the guys u agree to meet with always be at alert and security conscious. Thank God cotty done dey gbe dem one by one... bloody idiots

The bold part shows that most, if not all rapists, are mentally challenged.

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by anonimi: 5:05am On Sep 11, 2019
elnoor:
wise people. The developers. why U guys don't want any comments if it happen there? lam always proud to be a MUSLIM and NORTHERNER.

You forgot to add pedophilia to the list of what you are proud of. Why

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10052963_1404099759628228808010995492101526360405261485434298202222119560njpeg4a36d2a6e1be0fb8e542bdaadc6bc878jpegjpegf75f019415eb194eac0ea62036233172_jpegca211887ef5f133df6f617e99d9a1a87

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 11, 2019
anonimi:

The bold part shows that most, if not all rapists, are mentally challenged.

I believe that because there's no other explanation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by robotix: 5:19am On Sep 11, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Sicktard!
leave him alone. That dude is not your average Joe naira landers. He is well accomplished within his capacity.

He does these things for fun but you are hyperventilating. Don't life too serious, else you die of heart attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:20am On Sep 11, 2019
As she dey do shakara dey drive for street no gree for street boys....dem use vex panel beat her PunaniVenza i guess.

i wonder wetin dey sweet guys for rape sef. rubbish
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by banji1(m): 5:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Jesus Christ, see the welt and patches all over the girl's body, what?? These are animals!!!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by toprealman: 5:39am On Sep 11, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Sicktard!
Have made same observation several times and the fact that he is even hailed as being "outrageously smart" by many peeps here is still mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by FatherBona: 5:48am On Sep 11, 2019
lordkay10:

you nailed it bro

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by FatherBona: 5:49am On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
robotix:
leave him alone. That dude is not your average Joe naira landers. He is well accomplished within his capacity.

He does these things for fun but you are hyperventilating. Don't life too serious, else you die of heart attack.
[/s]
Arse worshipper
We have seen you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by midolian(m): 6:03am On Sep 11, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
, I still don't know what nairalanders his IPOB brothers see in this cunt of a fellow named nwaAmaikpe or whatever he calls himself.
Sicktard!

Fixed!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) by Godwin2am(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2019
THE FACT THAT SHE KEPT HER EVIDENCE IS COMMENDABLE; THATS WHAT WE AVOCATE FOR IN OUR RECENT POST, THAT VICTIM OF RAPE KEEP THEIR EVIDENCE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) / DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.