Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel (42857 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Suxido: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
cbngov01:

Have u seen the chinese tibetan mastiff....German sherpherd na pikin

No be small difference oo
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by lizdammy: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Brightest04(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
That what they do and even worst to remain relevant in the celebrities world.In fact if cockroaches,lizards,mosquitoes,frogs have got long "pencils" they too will bleep our celebrity ladies as far as money is involved. After all horses, cows,goats,donkeys, dogs and what have you are bleeping them.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Forumobserver12(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
DonBenny77:
Ghana women and konkonsa!!
I like them sha very cheap commodities

Is people like you that are endangering the lives of Nigeria abroad with such careless statements. You lack decorum...
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by RexTramadol1: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hotzone:
Arnold Afia Schwarzenegger

That's where the igbos coined " Anuofia"
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Aboks(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
bitches gone high abeg if you finish I dey look for girl friend for my dog apply asap

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Nanatrendy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Nanatrendy , come and see your Ghana holy holy sister, lol cool cool
instead of posting positive stories from Ghana that you can learn something from you prefer following silly stories. You are not serious
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by alwayskak: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
MhizMuna:

https://www./2019/09/afia-schwarzenegger-was-paid-to-sleep-with-a-dog-mzbel.html

But wait ooo. what is the owner gain? for paying huge some of money in other to satisfy a Dog.
God have mercy!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by skukimania(f): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
The probability that this is not true is very high! Any bitter person can say this to tarnish another person's image, since it's not verifiable.
And if she truly did it, I don't think she would have told a soul unless she was caught in the act, which I don't think is the case here.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by nicepoker101(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
tyup:

99.9% ma the other 0.01% you'll find would be somewhere around far Australia
The 0.01% in Australia have recently joined. So non left grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by bewla(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
tyup:
Never tell a girl / lady / woman your secret no matter how tight the friendship or relationship bond might be

ladies are Naturally & basically just bitchy it's in their blood sad
No wrapped in thier boob
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by wizzzmike: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
instead of posting positive stories from Ghana that you can learn something from you prefer following silly stories. You are not serious

yo sis make you no waste time for this people oo
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by flowx(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
post=82129266:
No be today!

Chinese dog, Not even a German Shepherd!

Tufiakwa!

shocked

Lunch time!

Where're you since 3 day?

You have my email.
Pls let me know if you're going to come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) / Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.