Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar (4783 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by CountOlaf: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Eastatlantalove(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Op chai...white person for messenger
Hangout message
Smh

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by ipobarethieves: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
skyhighweb:
police report take that to the bank
Waste of time.No bank will honor such report.U can only get the criminal info if u have insider paddy/top police/EFCC follow u..
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by ipobarethieves: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
sad sad angry lipsrsealed undecided angry
YorubaKing:
The name sef... grin
sad.Wetin we do una?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by skyhighweb(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
ipobarethieves:
Waste of time.No bank will honor such report.U can only get the criminal info if u have insider paddy/top police/EFCC follow u..
is that what u tink?
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by ipobarethieves: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
skyhighweb:
is that what u tink?
Let her go try her luck and tell us the outcome.I don help a lady Nairalander to trace a visa agent dat scammed sumbody she link to the useless agent thru the personal info in his bank account. Her family invaded his house with Soldiers@ 2.40 AM..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by ePrive(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
What state did this happen/is he in?

Drop every relevant detail(s) you have.
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Afiahomes(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
santaclaux:
Hello nairalanders pls I need your help tho it might be difficult but pls I really do need your help......pls if you guys can help me retweet till I get this person I will be very glad....that man on the pix name is mr chuwudi Emmanuel.....he was a customer of ours where I am working at a bet9ja shop and he is a very good and high staker customer on dog racing....but one fateful in July this year(2019).....he played game of over 100k(108900) to be precise and he was unable to make transfer that day because of bank issue.....so since then I have not been able to get him.....he went away with the money and now I am suffering to pay back the money to my boss.....pls help me put up this thread on all of your social media till I get him pls....I am suffering with my kids....I am unable to feed them and also my family depends on me....pls help me
100K? shocked shocked THE GUY HAS BEEN HELPING YOUR MINISTRY.......HIM FIT DON BLOW U SELF grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by skyhighweb(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
ipobarethieves:
Let her go try her luck and tell us the outcome.I don help a lady Nairalander to trace a visa agent dat scammed sumbody she link to the useless agent thru the personal info in his bank account. Her family invaded his house with Soldiers@ 2.40 AM..
nice one i like that I sha hope d agent chop better beaten
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by 1stKing: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2019
CountOlaf:
Is that Hangouts notification I see on your screenshot? grin
You dey do yahoo con still dey report one fraudster grin
inside life
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Nostradamus: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2019
Greatzeus:
When he was playing the game you were happy right? More money for your business. But I know you would advise your husband or brother not to play a bet with such amount. But since you stand to gain from his foolishness you allowed him play a whopping 100k games.
You are greedy too,you are both scammers but he was wiser. You intend to scam him of his 100k which I am sure he lost all the money,but you got scammed.
what's this

How does the o.p intend to scam that guy!?

Did the o.p drag him to come and play bet in her shop?

Na your type dey always find a way to blame someone(might be your wife, your daughter,federal government,god,even super eagles)for any slight misfortune you encountered.
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Nostradamus: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2019
ipobarethieves:
are you an efcc/dss operative?
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Essential(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2019
devil people of biafra
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by santaclaux(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2019
Cutehector:
only a thief can recognize a thief. grin grin abeg teach me yahoolizing cheesy
hello whosesoever.....i think you are a fool.....its the persons phone i used in checking his picture on whatsapp that has that stuff and i bet your foolishness has graduated to stage 4 thats why you can only see the later and not the thread.....YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
santaclaux:
hello whosesoever.....i think you are a fool.....its the persons phone i used in checking his picture on whatsapp that has that stuff and i bet your foolishness has graduated to stage 4 thats why you can only see the later and not the thread.....YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
After all these talk, dem still scam you

Better humble yourself and see if someone can assist take up your case.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by santaclaux(f): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

After all these talk, dem still scam you

Better humble yourself and see if someone can assist take up your case.
come and pls wear my shoe and know what am talking about......i pray you dont fall victim mr too wise.....
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Thomthom(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sorry about that. But how does a person play 100k worth of betting? Na jazz?
Even me dey always ask this question my self... Even my area naso one girl dey come report one Agbero to us say the guy play baba ijebu but the guy no pay.. Me just tell the girl straight why u go play game for person on credit... ALL na greed
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by auntyrose(f): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sorry about that. But how does a person play 100k worth of betting? Na jazz?
lettheigbosgo
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by santaclaux(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
auntyrose:
contact this guy on whatsapp 09055480448 he might be able to help u and don't mind some nairalanders they are foolish he help me when I had a similar problem
thank you very much and besides i stay in lagos.....hope that wont be a problem and also how do i introduce myself to the person or how do i tell the person how i got his or her contact....tnx
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Toma2: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
santaclaux:
thank you very much and besides i stay in lagos.....hope that wont be a problem and also how do i introduce myself to the person or how do i tell the person how i got his or her contact....tnx
Uncle_rose and the guy go chop you.. Hope you get better money to spend
Re: Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Toma2:

Uncle_rose and the guy go chop you.. Hope you get better money to spend

Lol inside life

Person own gast spoil so hustlers go see food chop

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Female Boss And Kidnap Gang Members Stripped Naked, Beaten In Calabar / Man Has Courage To Show His Face After Being Attacked By A Tiger 20 Years Ago / Picture Of Aborted Babies Found In Garbage Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.