Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Voopoo Drag 2 Kit Review - What You Need To Know - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Voopoo Drag 2 Kit Review - What You Need To Know (177 Views)

Drag 2 Upgrade: Voopoo Drag 2 Platinum Kit / Big Clouds Generater DRAG 2 / Voopoo Drag Series Collections:drag 2/platinum/nano Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voopoo Drag 2 Kit Review - What You Need To Know by voopoo: 3:21am On Sep 11, 2019
The Drag 2 kit comes with the UFORCE T2 sub-ohm tank, and it’s compatible with the whole range of UFORCE coils. It also has a 5ml max capacity.

Having used the original Drag extensively over the last year as one of my go-to mods, I have a good idea of what’s new and what’s changed. I also have a good idea of what improvements I want to see.

In this Voopoo Drag 2 kit review, I’m going to go over everything that you need to know about this latest addition to the Drag family. I’ll also go over the UFORCE T2 tank.

Another huge improvement on the Drag 2 is the paint quality. I’ve had no chipping or flaking, even on the bottom of the device. The original Drag was notorious for its terrible paint quality, and it was a large flaw in an otherwise amazing mod. Thankfully, this appears to have been fixed, as the paint has held up great on my Drag 2.

More Voopoo Vape Kit just visit this link:Voopoo Vape Kit
Re: Voopoo Drag 2 Kit Review - What You Need To Know by benzion72(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2019
What is this used for?

(1) (Reply)

Great Escapist! / Natural Sheabutter(ori) Available At Any Quantity / Upvote This If You Like VINCI FAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.