Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu (33805 Views)

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Jiokejohn: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Dear Maureen,
Before you tell us the reason why the marriage crashed, first tell us the reason why you rejected all other suitors and vowed that it must be Blossom Chukwujekwu and no other person. Remember that you vowed before the altar of GOD that it must be 'for better for worse'. Does it mean that you lied to GOD, you deceived GOD or you never believe in GOD. Marriage is for matured mind, I believe at 32, you are no longer a kid to behave childishly. If you expose your husband or (ex-husband) as your brag, which man will ever trust you tomorrow. Even if you have permanently decided to divorce him, treat him with respect; at least for the sake of the love you once have for him. The fact some people doesn't know is that the way you treat your ex-husband goes a long way in portraying whom you are and how your prospective next husband will perceive you. Don't try to destroy someone and end up shooting yourself on the foot.
LET US NOT ALLOW ANGER AND FRUSTRATION TO OVERRIDE OUR BETTER SENSE OF REASONING.
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by bukatyne(f): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
organism3:

sebi u ladies are clamouring for gender equality

What has gender equality got to do with it?

As much as it is not our business, I would like to read Maureen's gist.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by obembet(f): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2019
greatermeme:
And, you make money out of it?

Sometimes.. But I don't take it that serious..
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by bukatyne(f): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Jiokejohn:
Dear Maureen,
Before you tell us the reason why the marriage crashed, first tell us the reason why you rejected all other suitors and vowed that it must be Blossom Chukwujekwu and no other person. Remember that you vowed before the altar of GOD that it must be 'for better for worse'. Does it mean that you lied to GOD, you deceived GOD or you never believe in GOD. Marriage is for matured mind, I believe at 32, you are no longer a kid to behave childishly. If you expose your husband or (ex-husband) as your brag, which man will ever trust you tomorrow. Even if you have permanently decided to divorce him, treat him with respect; at least for the sake of the love you once have for him. The fact some people doesn't know is that the way you treat your ex-husband goes a long way in portraying whom you are and how your prospective next husband will perceive you. Don't try to destroy someone and end up shooting yourself on the foot.
LET US NOT ALLOW ANGER AND FRUSTRATION TO OVERRIDE OUR BETTER SENSE OF REASONING.

Awwwwww, so sweet.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by freethesheeple(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jochabed:
Wives no longer submit,Husbands no longer love. Marriage is now a competition.too bad

blame feminisim
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by simplified123: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
I hope she wont tell us that Blossom is Gay ohh....cos Nigeria celebrities are synonymous to gaysim
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by KODACK: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
iReddington:
32 years and still never get sense!
What a pity!

Best quote of the day

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Platony(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
U did not expose him when u guys were in Love & straffing excessively.

Tonto Dike type dem.

Rubbish!!!! angry angry
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by dboo442: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin we don't care about the problems u had.anyway,congrat for making it to labour market...u can even ask nhajigeneivive how far
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by renewable1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by ACE1010: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
crazyABO:
Can she just celebrate her birthday in peace Nobody asked her for an explanation undecided

I tire ooo.... tongue
Can she do more than a dead mosquito sad angry angry
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by ACE1010: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Their headache.

When unah dey bobo unah sef; my husband is dis and dat we nor hear anything oo. Nah now u wan reveal unah dirty unclothedness.

Next channel o jaare

This one wey you dey pack popcorn full belle, you go fit shit so? grin cheesy angry
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by slimdamatrix1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
I will be tuned in all day. grin
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by baby124: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jiokejohn:
Dear Maureen,
Why will you hurt someone if you care what the world will think about it? Bad and wicked people should be exposed don’t you agree?
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Chuksgeo: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
These people are making marriage look scary for the unmarried ones
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mtchew. Just celebrate your birthday and move on.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Teejayphillip(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
ACE1010:

This one wey you dey pack popcorn full belle, you go fit shit so? grin cheesy angry

Lemme chop am for my head jaare grin

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by greatermeme: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
obembet:

Sometimes.. But I don't take it that serious..
OK!
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by deltateam: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Wife of actor Blossom Chukwujekwu Celebrates her 32nd birthday, plans to Reveals Secrets behind her recent crash marriage.

After the viral report about famous actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and his wife Redvigor crash marriage crashed. His wife Redvigor celebrates her 32nd birthday as she shares adorable photo. She also plans to revals the reasons behind her sudden crashed marriage as she also demand prayers from nigerians.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wife-of-actor-blossom-chukwujekwu-celebrates-her-32nd-birthday-plans-to-reveals-secrets-behind-her-recent-crash-marriage/

Is he a gaybriel, a wife beater or did he cheat?

E no pass these ones.
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Justinlean02(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:
2 adults in their right senses have made their decision and you are there telling them what to do.

Na you tell them make them marry? So which one be ur own telling them to fix their shii?
na your kind person go make this same mistake run come social media to drop the shit on us... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by tendareo: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
These people do not care about the public's opinion. Just keep talking about them and watch endorsement deals roll in. It's all about money.

Sarah Ebri, I hope you are proud of your friends.
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by irunoko(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Justinlean02:
na your kind person go make this same mistake run come social media to drop the shit on us... tongue tongue tongue
people have been doing that Shi since social media came and other people will still do it so I don't get what you are on about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout / Tiwa Savage Models For Fashion For Relief 2019 With Naomi Campbell / Bovi Shows Off His Side Chick(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.