Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu (33806 Views)

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by RZArecta(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2019
Praizeupdates:
[s]Wife of actor Blossom Chukwujekwu Celebrates her 32nd birthday, plans to Reveals Secrets behind her recent crash marriage.

After the viral report about famous actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and his wife Redvigor crash marriage crashed. His wife Redvigor celebrates her 32nd birthday as she shares adorable photo. She also plans to revals the reasons behind her sudden crashed marriage as she also demand prayers from nigerians[/s].

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wife-of-actor-blossom-chukwujekwu-celebrates-her-32nd-birthday-plans-to-reveals-secrets-behind-her-recent-crash-marriage/
your written English is a wonderful disgrace cool

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by onyepapa(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:
2 adults in their right senses have made their decision and you are there telling them what to do.

Na you tell them make them marry? So which one be ur own telling them to fix their shii?
weed is bad for you!!

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by greatermeme: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2019
obembet:
Atiku straight win is 10.2 odds ooh.
Buhari straight win is 1.32 odds .
Do you indulge in NaijaBet?
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Godwin2am(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Jochabed:
Wives no longer submit,Husbands no longer love. Marriage is now a competition.too bad
THEY WANT TO REMAIN RELEVANT ON THE MEDIA..
NOLLYWOOD IS PAYING THEM BACK
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by SamuelOjua: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Women of this days are getting me scare of marriage.... Considering the fact that I'm going to be a big Pastor in the world. How do I choose my life partner with all these I see everyday?

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Mercy2006:
Is that you In your profile? JESUS CHRIST
u want the D
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2019
aaronson:
She isnt looking bad, I believe these pics were taken to let guys know she's still in the market.

CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
Which pic?
The guy knows her real face.
After the makeup comes the real face that most of these beauty chasers dread.

Forget all these Instagram makeup pics where they've used filters to clean those things o, when most of these ladies wake up in the morning you wouldn't want to see them because they are something else.

3 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by tillaman(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Abeg abeg
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Earthquake1: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2019
So exposition is the reigning thing now

Women can't divorce in peace again
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Mercy2006(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2019
AyamBloody:
u want the D
You sef see am bah!!!!
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by osasojie: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2019
who needs a logo design or any graphic design work, buzz me up or whatsapp me on 08128420151...boys dey find money, no time for this stories
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Praizeupdates:
See Some Romantic Photos ofand Video of Blossom chukwu and wife before sudden breakup HERE

She wrote ;

Baby girl keep rocking the fringe hair style ok? Suites you better.
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Mercy2006:
You sef see am bah!!!!
that tin na die
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by janejive(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Are you sure all these actors are not gay? Cant satisfy their wives.
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Mercy2006(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2019
AyamBloody:
that tin na die
No girl can ____ that shit.kai!!!!
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by goldmatrix(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2019
..was expecting to see "secret of my successful marriage"

Nansense. Who doesn't know secrets of all una breakups..idiat
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by obembet(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
greatermeme:
Do you indulge in NaijaBet?

Yes. My ex teach me
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by greatermeme: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2019
obembet:

Yes. My ex teach me
And, you make money out of it?
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by BarrElChapo(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Proverbs 20:6

"Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find ?"

Proverbs 19:14

"House and riches are the inheritance of fathers and a prudent wife is from the Lord"
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2019
HBD, meanwh for Gotv and Dstv users check my last topic for promo prices
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by BarrElChapo(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Satisfy how exactly? sexually? I don't remember sexual satisfaction as the only thing that makes or mar a marital relationship.. I may be wrong tho
janejive:
Are you sure all these actors are not gay? Cant satisfy their wives.
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by healthserve(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2019
SamuelOjua:
Women of this days are getting me scare of marriage.... Considering the fact that I'm going to be a big Pastor in the world. How do I choose my life partner with all these I see everyday?

You're not the only one thinking this.
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by obayendo1010(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2019
I doubt if she will say anything because is stall already, all she want is the attentions Nigeria gave in anticipation to bad news.....boom she will say she is happily married and God as been faithful all this bad news lover will be shamed.....a prayerful though.......
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Omega30(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2019
SamuelOjua:
my broda. I love Your statement. Many are in your shoe too. Just listen to God, and ask where should you marry? You may have to leave the country to get married. She may be here.
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by irunoko(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2019
onyepapa:
weed is bad for you!!
and foolishness is bad for you too
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by Alex09(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2019
Met on @insta, after a month wedding preparation begins, what do u expect?
Re: Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2019
He married a slay queen. And she has promised to slay him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Shows Off His Side Chick(photo) / Why most celebrities didn't show up for the headies 2016 awards (short reason) / Tiwa Savage Models For Fashion For Relief 2019 With Naomi Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.