Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Get Johnny Drille's Latest Song - "You And I" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get Johnny Drille's Latest Song - "You And I" (347 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always / Johnny Drille Reacts To Losing 4 Awards Categories At The Headies Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Johnny Drille's Latest Song - "You And I" by soundsng(f): 4:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Mavin Records talented singer, Johnny Drille unveils his cover to Plantashun Boiz’s all-time hit single “You and I.

“You and I” was recorded in the early 2000 and it was one of the best breaking love song for that time.

get the audio below;
https://soundsng.com/download-mp3/johnny-drille-you-and-i/

The singer is known for his alternate kind of songs and releasing outstanding covers on his #JohnnyMusicMondays.
Re: Get Johnny Drille's Latest Song - "You And I" by soundsng(f): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
I have this guy;s album on my phone on repeat almost every day mehn.
Re: Get Johnny Drille's Latest Song - "You And I" by soundsng(f): 4:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Can't wait for johnny drille to drop an album

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Txbeat – Pokemon | NAIJAHITPLAY / [audio] Queen Salawa Abeni – Gentle Lady / Chinko Ekun – Mafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.