Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Top 10 Nigeria Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Nigeria Songs (351 Views)

Are These The Top 10 Nigeria Songs Of 2022? / Top 10 Nigeria Songs Of The Week || January 18, 2019 / Top 10 Nigeria Songs Of The Week 10/5/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigeria Songs by Irukkanews: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
As a matter of fact, it’s almost as if the Nigerian music industry is being overhauled. The industry is more open to creatives as there are more platforms through which creators (artists and producers) can now reach and connect with their audience.

Irukka news has brought to you the top 10 highly rated songs for the week;

1 Ghetto love by Wizkid
Starboy Entertainment head honcho, Wizkid has finally released his highly anticipated single titled, “Ghetto Love”; his debut for the year.

2 The Purge(M.I x Blaqbonez DIss) by Vector x Payper x Vader

Versatile Nigerian rapper, Vector in collaboration with Hennessy Nigeria, GRAP Entertainment Ltd, and 605 Entertainment presents the “Master Class Cypher (The Purge)” featuring rap Payper Corleone and Vader (winner of the Hennessy VS Class 2017.)

Vector x Payper x Vader - "The Purge" (M.I x Blaqbonez Diss)

3 loving by Falz

Bahd Guys Records leader, Falz has released yet another impressive single titled “Loving”.

The new entry arrived after the success of his well-accepted record and visual for “Alakori“ featuring Dice Ailes.

Falz – "Loving" (Prod. By Willis)

4 Call me Rema by Rema

Rema drops another single, titled “Call me Rema” and it happens to be a freestyle

5 Onye na Efu Efu by Umu Obiligbo

Onye Na Efu Efu” is a track off Umu Obiligbo‘s 2014 body of work. Since it throwback Thursday we dish this record out for your consumption and feel the groove that has been rocking our highlife playlist.

These Eastern brothers has been on the ground for a while and their talent & composition are out of this world.

6 “Campaign” by Ice Prince x BOJ

Ex BBNaija winner, Efe has launched his fantastically expected single titled “Campaign”, produced through WXLA.

On the new record “Campaign”, Efe teams up with Super Cool Cat Music boss, Ice Prince and Alte singer, BOJ on this new joint. It serves as his third official single of the year.

7 Zoro to Hero (Prod.Skelly) by Zoro

Uber talented ace Nigerian artiste, Zoro brings forth a brand new record which he titled “Zoro To Hero“ which serves as his third single for the year, it comes after the successful release of his previous record dubbed ‘Nwunyem‘.

The record was produced by his regular partner, Skelly.

8 Beta by Flash Ft Tekno

Flash the melodious artiste who had a great input on ShowDemCamp hit song ‘Tropicana‘ dishes out Betta.

Flash said he loves this fusion and decided to release a part of it as his own rendition for the trending #betterchallenge to also lend his voice to the heartbreaking happenings going on around the world today; especially in Africa‘. I also can’t wait to release the original idea for #BETTA

9 Audio money by rudeboy

Paul Okoye popularly known as Rudeboy drops another single, titled “Audio Money”

On this record Rudeboy didn’t come to shake some table but to break them, it talks about the fake life people live on Instagram and social media.

10 Better (remix) by Banky W ft Tekno

The talented RnB singer & rapper who has been off the music scene for a while due to his political ambition just to fight for a better nation & bring real change goes back to his Mic, dust it and jumps on Tekno’s conscious music which seeks for change ‘Better‘. Banky W uses his voice and music to speak the change he wants since he has no political office yet.

In his words… “They arrest the Protestor and protect dishonourable Senators” – time to dust off the Mic. Here’s my #BetterChallenge

Read More: http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/09/23/top-ten-nigeria-songs/

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Songs by Irukkanews: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC : Jaido P Ft. Zlatan, Davolee – E Get Reason / Jhene Aiko Ft. 21 Savage, Summer Walker - Triggered (remix) / [mp3] Ogidan Omoibile – Eledumare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.