Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" (23752 Views)

Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad" / Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by icankel: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Switruth:
Except the one in the Bible. All peters dey do anyhow.
all Peters na d same joor, abi no be same Bible own deny Jesus 3 good times. Abi u fit deny ur papa or ur master like that?
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by lenghtinny(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Switruth:
Except the one in the Bible. All peters dey do anyhow.

Even the one for bible do anyhow....

Abi no be the same Simon Peter wey deny Jesus after all the mouth wey he make angry

Shakespeare don talk am finish....

"A fool thinketh himself to be wise, a wise man thinketh himself to be foolish" angry
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by AdemolaA2: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
jerry447:
Peter is a FOOL

Big one ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Switruth: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tomide007:

No be DAT guy deny bros j....even e do anyhow, if no be sey God reset him brain
. Sorry I forget. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Switruth: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
lenghtinny:

Even the one for bible do anyhow....

Abi no be the same Simon Peter wey deny Jesus after all the mouth wey he make angry

Shakespeare don talk am finish....

"A fool thinketh himself to be wise, a wise man thinketh himself to be foolish" angry
. I forget. Sorry.
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Americanboy35: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sirpaul:
oga goan fix your family.... idiot
Chai, i swear your mouth sharp o grin
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Ijah92(f): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Praizenews:
In the on going bbn season 4, it seems Tacha is winning more celebrities heart to herself as they always defend and vote for her. Music star peter Okoye also join the team of Tacha as he defend her, warns nigerians not to condemn anyone. Tacha seems to be having upper hand in the house, Who do you think is winning this bbnaija season 4??

See more below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2OlW8KF0oB/?igshid=hrh9py9p19s6

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/before-you-criticize-tacha-make-sure-you-are-perfect-peter-okoye-defend-tacha/

when ceec was being herself at bbn last ,you are among the viewers that called her witch. Today you are supporting worst person. You are such a hypocrite Oga peter
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Nature8(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
jerry447:
Peter is a FOOL
Big one for that matter oo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by EbonyTrampler: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
tamonokare:
Every time this former Psquare boy will be seeking for attention. Every time. You think say na everybody dey follow you watch BBN ? Oya take small attention make u rest.

No dey waste your attention

Me I no get to give
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Adakintroy2: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Peter is a Bleep boy.one sense no DE hm head. No be by money.

Tacha winning opens door like one can be a bitchhhh..be slutty online and still be accepted by society. We are lowering the standards by the day. It's because these so called role model themselves have to moral compase. They are not men with value honor or dignity. They spend have there time on music telling people to jolly jolly, spend money like he no mean a thing. In other words they are the false prophets of music. Direct contrast to the mandators, fela, oriste williki. Et, al.

I don't hate Tacha the person, I hate what she represent

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by DonKafra: 2:20am On Sep 12, 2019
Peter is stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Pretty In White (Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me / Annie Idbia And Freda Edewor's Beauty Look For Africa Magic Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.