Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (17945 Views)

Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) / Vivian Chiologi: Married At 50 & Gave Birth At 51 - Mo Abudu Celebrates Friend / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by banji1(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Congrats...by the way, why is she dresses like a mannequin?

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by meobizy(f): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok. One more year to her life. Why does Nairaland repeatedly log me out all of a sudden?
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2019
so why must it be on frontpage

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by oluwasegun007(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Her face be like Wendy own
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy birthday.
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2019
ednut1:
A 55 year old doesn't look like this. Awon plastic surgery crew

Na Botox things na, just look at her face like that of Wendy Williams.
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by tsavkeghps(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by ACE1010: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2019
FamousMonk:
At 55,she still looks fúckable.
All thanks to the mixture of a variety of healthy spermatozoa.

This is why I enjoin every woman,married,single,young,old,etc to be diverse in the preeqs they collect.

Monogamy is meant for sissies.
Yeye boi grin grin grin
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2019
FamousMonk:

This is why I enjoin every woman,married,single,young,old,etc to be diverse in the preeqs they collect.

I can confidently even with out meeting you state that you are not successful ....No man who has this ideology is successful quote me any where
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by DateMynd44(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2019
FamousMonk:

did u by any chance accidentally fall from a tree and damaged ur brain when you were a kid?
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Mercy2006(f): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy birthday,to our own Mosunmola.Whatever anybody says,you still gat it at 55.You are indeed a pacesetter for young ladies out there like me.women indeed can be successful if we put our minds to it.Igba Odun,Odun kan ma.
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Gerrard59(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2019
YorubaKing:
How many corrupt Politicians she don follow sleep? angry

She worked with ExxonMobil for 22 years. She deserves the accolades.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Josh1501626(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by renewable1(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Good help us all.

You want a 1kva inverter with solar system for 135k with backup time of minimum 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc / Wizkid Invited By Policemen Over N500,000 Collected From UNILAG Students / Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.