Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerian Agents Exploiting Nigerians Travelling To UAE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Agents Exploiting Nigerians Travelling To UAE (449 Views)

Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? / Recruitment For Call Center Agents.pay Is 70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Agents Exploiting Nigerians Travelling To UAE by Omadachi(m): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2019
The rate at which some nigerian agent are exploiting desperate Nigerians willing to come to UAE is really disheartening and painful.I've live in UAE for the past 2 years and whenever I come across any of their victim I feel like shedding tears.

They promise them of securing a job for them and collect as far as between 1.7m -2.0m and only for their victim to get to UAE and they are being left alone to their fate.Ordinary to get a 3 months tourist visa should cost an estimate of less than 250k and the 2 ways flight less than 320k.If at all the agent want to charge for his fees it shouldnt be as high as the difference.The painful thing is that some of this people sell their family property to raise the money.I came in contact with one who have overstayed and prefer to be send to jail than to return back to Nigeria because probably the family must have incurred serious debt to send him to UAE in the first place.

People should see exploring opportunity outside the country as a risky venture.The outcome may be favorable or unfavorable and when things doesnt work out the way they expect they should not see it as do or die.
Re: Nigerian Agents Exploiting Nigerians Travelling To UAE by Kekeiyke(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2019
It is very unfortunate so to speak. Most of these desperate guys play into the hands of these cruel agents. They are largely ignorant of the processes involved in traveling outside that's why they milk them. This mostly happen to guys heading for Asian countries.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Teachers Wanted In Zulpha, Ikorodu, Lagos. N40k + Accommodation / Vacancies; Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank / Hustlers!share Your Hustle Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.