Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) (27017 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by koyyess: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Too even think they were shouting mama na boy when they gave birth to these pathetic negroes.

Mchteew.
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
If you've not given your life to Christ I wonder what you're waiting for. The End is near!!
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by lizdammy: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
STINGY BROTHER smiley
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by greensandy: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
PrincessB1:
Your own blood brother

Humanity has gone to the dust
Chai! sad

Cain killed Abel on top of nothing.
As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end.
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
GistConnect:
A 24-year-old man, Ebenezer Olorunleke has been arrested by the Ekiti State police command for killing his brother and stealing his properties including a motorbike.

Parading the suspect before newsmen on Tuesday September 10, the State's Commissioner of police, Mr Asuquo Amba said Olorunleke who is from Jege in Kogi State killed his brother on August 29 after he stormed his house at Abe Cocoa area of Okeila with three members of his gang now at large.

He reportedly stabbed his brother to death with a screwdriver and a knife, after which they stole his red coloured Bajaj motorbike with registration number ADK 100 UJ.

“They hit him in the stomach and pierced his intestine when his wife and children were not at home. He had confessed to have committed the offence, he said.

The suspect described his brother as "stingy" while narrating how he was killed. According to him, all they wanted was to take money from the deceased before their struggle led to his death.

“I did not follow them inside the room, but upon realising that my brother had been stabbed and was shouting, I rushed in and wanted to rescue him but he bit me and chopped off my finger.

“The guys later came to my house to attack me. They wanted to sell the machine, I resisted it. I was thinking of coming to the police to report when I was arrested with the machine”, he said.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/man-kills-his-brother-for-being-too-stingy-steals-his-bike

BROTHER indeed !
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by lizdammy: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
His Stingy Brother ? Haba
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
FamousMonk:
I am not surprised..
Its a normal thing in the brown roof colony.
I must commend the police force for catching him young.
He would have become a skull miner sooner or later..

when are you going to make use of your brain? imagine how useless you've reduce yourself for attention and likes here?

this guy should be hanged straight no need of court. my immediate bro frustrated me till I leave his house years ago, prefer to assist outside than me his brother but that never made me to hate him because I see it as a challenge to hustle hard

I know how it feels to have a stingy brother but hurting the person should be the least thought in the mind
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by makewetalk2: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
hahahaha you are smart.
so you saw that?
rhythyson:
I was thinking of coming to the police to report when I was arrested with the machine”, he said.

What a defence

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
some pple jst need to be grinded. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by Mkez(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
na Devil handiwork. oooooo
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by uridiwan(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
glink2015:
Kogi people and criminal are like Atiku and Obi....

Go and cool your feet in prison till death do you part
KAI STOP THAT LOBBISH TALK AM FROM KOGI.
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by Janeben: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
PrincessB1:
Your own blood brother

Chai! sad

Lolssss! grin
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by Janeben: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lolssss!
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
The devil is so confused as to how wike(d) Nigerians are. I heard satan screaming "Blood of Jesus!".
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Janeben:

Lolssss! grin
What are you loling
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
D killer must b killed

If ur broda ve common bike n u call him stingy

If e get mansion n benz wetin e go call am

So dis killer no fit get a job or look for job n start him life
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by mzshibababy: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
PrincessB1:
Your own blood brother

Chai! sad
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by Anyikings: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Is he not a yoruba man nah their way nah
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by specialkimbaby: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by specialkimbaby: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Anyikings:
Is he not a yoruba man nah their way nah

Any way na way!
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by Ejos1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
eBay checkout available.

PM link and address

Check my signature
Re: Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bustincole:
Na wa ooo

Na wa for Ekiti fipu

Learn to read angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) / Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.