Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Create Realistic 3D Animation Free - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Create Realistic 3D Animation Free (894 Views)

This Nigerian Artist’s Artworks Are So Realistic It’s Hard To Believe / Learn Programming, Graphics &, 3d Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Realistic 3D Animation Free by Psalmitova: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Hello Prospect, this is M G psalmi tova. - create hyper 3D realistic animation like me with your android phone just as the likes of barbie, snow white, Ralph Breaks the internet, Moana and make crazy money. Join me on this WhatsApp master class on the 17th of September for a token fee of one thousand naira only,this is for the first thirty persons,after that, others will pay Ten thousand naira, offer last till Monday 16th of September, pls hurry.
I will give you your money back in full plus data if you were not 100% satisfied.
To enroll, send. 3D to 08060169505 on WhatsApp only before 16th September. This is an effective too to take your class room,business, career to another level and create animation ads that cost crazy money.Hello Prospect, this is M G psalmi tova. - create hyper 3D realistic animation like me with your android phone just as the likes of barbie, snow white, Ralph Breaks the internet, Moana and make crazy money. Join me on this WhatsApp master class on the 17th of September for a token fee of one thousand naira only,this is for the first thirty persons,after that, others will pay Ten thousand naira, offer last till Monday 16th of September, pls hurry.
I will give you your money back in full plus data if you were not 100% satisfied.
To enroll, send. 3D to 08060169505 on WhatsApp only before 16th September. This is an effective too to take your class room,business, career to another level and create animation ads that cost crazy money.
Hello Prospect, this is M G psalmi tova. - create hyper 3D realistic animation like me with your android phone just as the likes of barbie, snow white, Ralph Breaks the internet, Moana and make crazy money. Join me on this WhatsApp master class on the 17th of September for a token fee of one thousand naira only,this is for the first thirty persons,after that, others will pay Ten thousand naira, offer last till Monday 16th of September, pls hurry.
To enroll, send. 3D to 08060169505 on WhatsApp only before 16th September. This is an effective too to take your class room,business, career to another level and create animation ads that cost crazy money.

Re: Create Realistic 3D Animation Free by Shegunsmart(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2019
3D
Re: Create Realistic 3D Animation Free by theGigolo: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2019
This is a Realistic character sir...

1 Like

Re: Create Realistic 3D Animation Free by Psalmitova: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
its not an animation Sir
Re: Create Realistic 3D Animation Free by Psalmitova: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Shegunsmart:
3D
send "3D" to 08060169505 so I can add you to the WhatsApp class

(1) (Reply)

A Fulltime Graphic Designer needed at Lekki-Ajah axis,Lagos. / A CHALLENGE: Create 100 Youtube Videos In 20 Days / Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.