Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today (22853 Views)

Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2019
PureGoldh:

my brother make we welcome them back home first grin

they all welcome o.... chai make dem aha no feel depress commit suicide
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by IronGalaxy: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2019
jrusky:

Mother Africa not only in pain mother Africa is in tears because one her bastard son called South Africa is a disgrace to humanity.
was Africa also in tears during "Ghana must go"?
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by mukthar2000(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2019
save journey back to Nigeria my lovely Nigerians, may Almighty Allah guide u all to Niger,
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by baby124: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2019
They need to drop them in Abuja so FG can deal with their issues closely and feel their pain, from FG’s inability to act decisively.
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by cjudy(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2019
post=82118725:

That will be a good step in the right direction.
These ones are surely ready to work and do something good with their lives.

Some rather die in a foreign country doing drugs and frauds and shouting 'I'm in the abroad' everywhere!

Welcome home guys.
Nigeria will be great again.

Okay, you have just spoken for yourself and your fellow wailers.
So shall it be for you all, as you wish and pray.
Amen.

As for we that believe in Nigeria,
We shall eat the good fruits of the land.
Amen.

Guy you be fool oooo. So anyone who refuses to come back because he have a legal and legitimate business is not a drug dealer. Thunder go fire you there. Do you think everyone in South Africa are into drug? Or you think is your rotten fish BBQ? Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by princetg: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2019
This is good decision.you are welcome back home >: grin
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Welcome back home my people. God will make s way for you all. Best of luck and much success....
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by Merkules: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2019
So they can come and intimidate us here with their little change, Another Xenophobia loading here in Nigeria. anybody wey try intimidate me with Rands here I go kill amu
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by 3kay945(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2019
I am sure my cousin wont follow them.

Where will he start from now?
Nawa o. lipsrsealed
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by renewable1(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Good help us all.

You want a 1kva inverter with solar system for 135k with backup time of minimum 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by nick50(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Watch as Togolese,chad , sudanese,Niger and d rest of d poor African countries will flood into the country claiming to be Nigerians..jublril aka buhari now has the opportunity to smuggle in his poverty stricken brothers from Sudan,Mali,Niger republic into Nigeria to kill innocent souls..may God save us from this disaster
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by cjudy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
post=82128276:

Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2.
Did I look like someone who cares? After saying rubbish you will be quoting admin for ban. I no dey fear ban oga. Very soon only you will be in this platform
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin cheesy wink.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by Eazy08100(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin grin

Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by azyaq(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sunnycliff:
So in same Africa, a group of fellow African is been sent away for no crime other than inferiority complex.

What is the best response to someone who intimidates you with his wealth? Simply to work more hard rather than jealousy and inferiority complex.

South Africans are shameless.

The Asian nations have made good convictions of crime related offences of foreigners without seeking for their total expulsion of foreign citizens .

Mother Africa is in pains
nobody is sending them home is there wish, I dey enjoy myself for cape town here, they can relocate to another state, na only one state the fight dey. I pray they don't go from frypan to fire.
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by koyyess: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
No be say na lybia. This one na south Africa. Next na small Ghana.
Chai! No single reputation.
What a sh1t hole.
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by Edoziesmart(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
FamousMonk:
Expect a plane crash enroute.

Engine damage,rusty control column and rudder pedals and also village people damage..

A fúcked up country indeed.
It baffles me how all these children in their early twenties will come online and be spewing trash.

See what a young adult is wishing his fellow human being.
I'm so angry with this your statement, to the extent I can't stop beating you if you talk this crap near me in real person.
undecided cry
#smh

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by Edoziesmart(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
ednut1:
ghana deported all nigerians in 1969( my parents and over 20.000 people were affected). Nigeria also did same in shagari era. Not a new thing
I'm not here to educate you.
Better go back to your history class and know the reason why Ghana deported Nigeria in 1969 and while shehu shagari did the same in 1983.

Stop displaying your ignorance here.

Nigeria are been deported from South Africa, because of xenophobia attack and inferiority complex unleash by the jobless southafricans
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by win2kwire: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Only morons repatriate IGBO criminals from places where their actions have put other black people at risk.
They will make their way to other destinations and trigger Xenophobia for other Nigerians
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
and trust me this is the worst decision they will take in this life by coming back to this Nigeria where two Presidents from different political parties are currently battling in court over who will rule ...
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
FamousMonk:
Expect a plane crash enroute.

Engine damage,rusty control column and rudder pedals and also village people damage..

A fúcked up country indeed.
In that merlin witch's voice: there is only one evil in this country, it's not Nigeria, it's you! sad
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by TOPEADE1: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
azyaq:
nobody is sending them home is there wish, I dey enjoy myself for cape town here, they can relocate to another state, na only one state the fight dey. I pray they don't go from frypan to fire.

I am 100% sure when the legitimate ones among them come back and see the state of the country, they will either go back or find their way to another country. You can't enjoy a society where everything works apart from the crisis and go to where nothing works and you are either Kidnapped, Bokoharamed, Robbed or die of economic trauma. Can someone tell me if ds places in Lagos are safe: Bariga, Somolu, Fadeyi, Ajegunle, Oshodi (at night), Mushin, Magboro long bridge, Gbagada bustop (One Chance in the morning).......................

AT THE MOMENT NIGERIA HAS ALOT PROBLEM!!!!!!
Re: Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today by whitebrown(f): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mosesm:
Time to go home.

Why was your visa cancelled?

It shows on your passport that it was a visitors visa, at the bottom it shows you were doing voluntary work for an organization so it was not a work permit, what has the letter from health department regarding doctors issued in April has to do with your cancellation in September?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Restrains Ministers From Disciplining, Removing Heads Of Agencies / Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians / Samuel Ladoke Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.