Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs (25795 Views)

Lawan Loses As Electoral Body, INEC Affirms Bashir Machina As Candidate / Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today / ACSPN Urges Focus On Issue-based Electoral Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by oikirodah(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Set To Kickoff (Photo)

For many people, September 28th is the main day to begin their CRAZE for their preferred presidential aspirants. While for political parties it is time to start their BUGA challenge and see who has more popularity among themselves.

Our job over here is to analyze the political parties' progress in order to aid our TATAFO and Amebo matters. However, despite all of this, I have always believed that Nigerians should take advantage of the numerous opportunities that the electoral campaigns present. 

The economy will be boosted for the next five months, and only hardworking and creative Nigerians will be able to benefit from the opportunities provided through their skills and profession.

There is something for every profession to focus on; just be ready. From caterers who would be feeding people at rallies to MCs who would be entertaining the crowd at street campaigns, even the HYPEMEN would not be left out.

Printers, hoteliers, content creators (whose only job would be to write propaganda ) etc would undoubtedly profit, so it all comes down to how you see the positive side of the elections.

According to our observations, the tailors would prosper, particularly given the current trend of Tinubu's clothing taking over every space even before the start of the election campaigns.

Tinubu's clothing has been ordered and purchased from Adamawa to Katsina, down to Rivers and Lagos, among other places. Beautiful designs are filling every available space, and millions of customers are purchasing these garments. Tinubu's Infinity Logo appears to have taken over major brands such as Gucci, Prada, Tommy, Nautical, and others.

The logo is distinctive and well-liked like that of a designer, while quietly selling your preferred aspirant with style.

Due to the high demand and intense competition among fashion designers creating stylish clothing for the APC presidential candidate, the packaging is even getting better.

Beautiful traditional wears with the Tinubu INFINITY logo, as well as Asiwaju trademark caps, are currently in high demand in the North.

Osigwe Omo-IKirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Copyright protected.
.https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-set-to-cash-out-with-tinubu-apparels-as-electoral-campaign-set-to-kickoff-photo/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by God1000(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022
I will only buy and wear Peter Obi's apparel.

Only suffering and smiling nigerians will wear APC and Tinubu's apparels.

362 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Omicron123: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022
This is Monday morning. OP get sense

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Risingblue008(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Who no like cash out before??

See Frankly speaking
If it happen for to meet Mr agbado,
Guy man,i go chop am,
Clean mouth for him front,
Tell am thank you
Smile and say
Na Peter obi dey reign ooo
grin grin
Make we all,
Put hands together and make things work well for this country

Naija can still be great
Vote wisely
Vote
Labour party
Vote
Peter obi
Thank you all

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Jamiubond009(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Agbado couture grin grin The tailors will make more money,the fabric will not be imported, cassava garri,ewa ayiiinnn grin cheesy

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by BIZNess123(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022

Jungle don dey mature ...now u will know who is who...

The storm is coming...

Not where 2 or 3 are gather(obedient gathering)

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by KehindeDare(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022
It's okay to cash out... Folks will still do the right thing sha

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by lifeandjoy: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Rubbish.
Whoever associates with a brand that has all sorts of negative attached to it must be checked mentally. Only Tinubu's thugs and drug addicts can wear a thing like that.

Peter Obi all the way.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Oblongata: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Just the way bad belle people were awestruck about the emergence of BAT at the primaries and were permanently silenced on PYO and co, so shall the opposition be silenced on May 29 2023.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by thetech: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Where Peter Obi apparel sad

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by chromofg: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Is this a Sponsored post?

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by inoki247: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Some people na every 4 years dem dey make money after election end dem go back to trenches....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Stanislause94: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Anything to give the old druggie hope

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by kaywhy09(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Good for businesses

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by omoredia: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Time to collect all our stolen money from Tinubu and then leave him to dry

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Neduzze5(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Yeah.

I guess I need to create a separate account for supporting Tilumbu and see if I can collect my own share.

After a while, I will disembark like former Tilumbu supporter, Staphylococcus has done.

The most important thing is to collect their money and use it to campaign for ObiDatti!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Yibo(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Mazi Tinubu no dey give shishi
It is self love

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by chromofg: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Few comment front page straight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by onez: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
@
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by tolue42(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
I'm actually surprised that all this small small parties believe they can defeat a ruling Party.. Jonathan was clueless anyway.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by tunwumi: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
There is something about this guy, what you used to mock him will become his selling point.

Just like "Emilokan" , "Olule", "ele'i", "Ojuyobo", "Ojugo", etc.

This is marketing with without advert.

It not possible to open nairaland on a day without Tinubu on front page, also every Page contains his name. He's not paying for this advert and the popularity is growing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by ecolime(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
omoredia:
Time to collect all our stolen money from Tinubu and then leave him to dry
Na our money we dey collect back from him.

Take his money but vote Peter Obi.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by success1smyn(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Yeah, the positive side of the campaigns.

But seriously I don't think Atiku or Obi can beat Tinubu. Say anything you like, the man remains a major force to reckon with in Nigerian politics.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Iamsane: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
I will never buy one

Poverty will not kill you. I will donate one for you. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by daygee12: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
We can't wait to rock Jagaban. Since Nigerians still decide to line up Atiku, Obi and Tinubu, I have to go for the best amongst the three. I would have preferred entirely new candidate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Manson1(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Let's vote wisely...

BTW...

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Quest7777: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022

Well, anything to collect back your portion of your stolen common wealth is OK. But ensure you remain Obidient & Yusful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Godoverevery: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2022
A man a whole tribe hate out of envy.

They don't hate all the politicians that stole and Rob there region blind......it is tinubu hundred of km away from there region that is there problem.

Criminals who go to church of Sunday, knee down to worship a female statue and Continues there Criminal activities all over the world on Monday.....Christians my foot.

Tinubu a yoruba man will be nigeria president come 2023 if any obi-idoit have an issue with this fact feel free to hang yourself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by omoredia: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
I will never buy one

Who is saying buy? Sell it to him and make crazy money. At the end of the day Tinubu will have alot of clothes to cry on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno / Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member / The Struggle For Mace In Edo House Of Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.