Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,729 members, 7,827,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke (1003 Views)

Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k / D'banj Blasts Film-maker That Called Him '' Broke Ass Singer '' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke by DaSleak: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2019
AY, popular comedian tells Friends and family to stop begging, if i give everybody i will become broke too

When not granting people’s request causes fight and enmity, i guess you have to spill to relieve yourself…lol.

Ayodeji Richard Makun, popularly known by his stage name A.Y, A Guinness world record holder for stand up comedy, Nigerian
actor, radio and TV presenter, writer, producer and director has subtly shaded friends and family in his recent post.

He tweeted:

“from not wanting to disappoint anybody, people consistently expects u to PLEASE everyone. Its only in Nigeria your 1Million Naira will attract 20 friends & family with 100k problems each? Why do they always fail to understand that if you give everybody, u will become broke too??”

https://www.thesleak.com/popular-comedian-ay-tells-friends-and-family-to-stop-begging-says-if-i-give-everybody-i-will-become-broke-too/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

1 Like

Re: Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke by thesicilian: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2019
If you don't give they label you a stingy person, even those who you have assisted several times before but for one reason or another you could not help them now, will still join others to call you names.

1 Like

Re: Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke by sarahvibes: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2019
thesicilian:
If you don't give they label you a stingy person, even those who you have assisted several times before but for one reason or another you could not help them now, will still join others to call you names.

abi ooo, #insidelife oti di 5alive grin
Re: Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke by healthserve(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Stingy Man. Giving stipends would make you broke, but building a billion naira castle won't hypocrite. Since university days till now, you never mature. Still remain the same way. Yeye abraka/Yoruba boy
Re: Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2019
healthserve:
Stingy Man. Giving stipends would make you broke, but building a billion naira castle won't hypocrite. Since university days till now, you never mature. Still remain the same way. Yeye abraka/Yoruba boy

Haaaaa!!! Someone can’t even play with you

Re: Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke by healthserve(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Haaaaa!!! Someone can’t even play with you

cheesy
Re: Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke by ladilawal82(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2019
At least, you've stylishly informed them. They'll let you be henceforth.
Re: Popular Comedian AY, Tells Friends And Family To Stop Begging To Make Him Broke by fountainJay: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2019
I don't have issues with this AY guy nor am I hating on him, I enjoy his shows and follows him on the gram but I have observed that he is a stingy person naturally, his type won't do things without publicity. He's one celebrity I easily noticed that is always complaining about people begging him for funds.

Without lies, he has made about 4 to 5 posts of this same content of everyone begging him money always.

If you can't help people with your position in the society, keep quiet and ignore. Rather than ranting always like he even have a small foundation that gives back a little to the society.

Giving isn't actually about being a millionaire or billionaire, its from the heart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Looks Lovely In Leather Gown, Showing Her Cleavage / Bobrisky Dances And Flaunts Post - Surgery Body As He Returns To Nigeria - Video / American Rapper, Tekashi 6ix9ine Sentenced To Two Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.