Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Police Arrests Man For Killing Own Brother And Stealing His Motorcycle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Man For Killing Own Brother And Stealing His Motorcycle (210 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos) / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrests Man For Killing Own Brother And Stealing His Motorcycle by MacTv: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2019
The Nigerian Police has arrested a man for allegedly killing his brother, stealing his motorcycle alongside other items.

The suspect a 24 years old man identified as Ebenezer Olorunleke.

Addressing newsmen in Ado Ekiti yesterday, the Commissioner of Police, Asuquo Amba, said the suspect, who hails from Jege in Kogi State, killed his brother with a knife and long screwdriver on August 29 and fled.

The police boss said the suspect and three others invaded his brother’s home at Abe Cocoa area of Okeila and stabbed him to death before stealing his red-colored Bajaj motorbike with registration number ADK 100 UJ.

Recovered from the suspect, whose accomplices are still at large, are a long screwdriver, knife, and the motorcycle. “They hit him in the stomach and pierced his intestine when his wife and children were not at home. He has confessed to having committed the offense,” he said.

Another police source revealed that the attackers allegedly drove a long nail into the deceased’s skull while struggling to rob him.
Recounting how his brother was killed, Olorunleke said his friends who allegedly killed his brother wanted to help him collect money from the deceased, describing his brother as a stingy individual.

“I did not follow them inside the room, but upon realising that my brother had been stabbed and was shouting for help, I rushed in and wanted to rescue him but he bit me and chopped off my finger. The guys later came to my house to attack me. They wanted to sell the machine, I resisted it. I was thinking of coming to the police to report when I was arrested with the machine" he said.

Read more: https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/09/police-arrests-man-for-killing-own.html?m=1

Re: Police Arrests Man For Killing Own Brother And Stealing His Motorcycle by majamajic(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2019
fairly used motorcycle of how much ?
people are heartless these days
Re: Police Arrests Man For Killing Own Brother And Stealing His Motorcycle by PureGoldh(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Things dey happen inside dx world ooh.

Some People are just heartless
Re: Police Arrests Man For Killing Own Brother And Stealing His Motorcycle by Authoreety: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2019
U will not see them here o....

They never disappoint

Dem and betrayal are like....

Re: Police Arrests Man For Killing Own Brother And Stealing His Motorcycle by nelobiz: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2019
ok

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks:south Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness(watch Video) / Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing Pen-is In Enugu (video) / Nigeria Is Secured, Stop Complaining About Security- Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.