Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria (739 Views)

How Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With My Car As Collateral / Get A Loan In Lagos Without Collateral And Guarantor / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by Eponzy(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2019
there's no place to get a loan in Nigeria if you want to start a new business.. this what one bank official told me at one of the first bank branch in Enugu... except you already have an existing business and you want to expand... please,how truthful is this...because I have a very good business plan I want to run but need a loan to execute it without much collateral.
secondly,do we have angel investors in Nigeria
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Eponzy:
there's no place to get a loan in Nigeria if you want to start a new business.. this what one bank official told me at one of the first bank branch in Enugu... except you already have an existing business and you want to expand... please,how truthful is this...because I have a very good business plan I want to run but need a loan to execute it without much collateral.

only ren money will give you a loan based on volume of transactions
and their interest rate will incinerate your business
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by Omihanifa: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Ren money nah big NO NO o their I interest rate is out of this world
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by portplus: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2019
maybachmusic:

only ren money will give you a loan based on volume of transactions
and their interest rate will incinerate your business

....Incinerate
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Omihanifa:
Ren money nah big NO NO o their I interest rate is out of this world

yea
you can see my second statement
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by Eponzy(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2019
how much can ren money give out
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by Godsplan115: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2019
I seriously need a Angel investor, money lender or loan to set up a phone accessories/parts business in a area that is not yet available.
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by Eponzy(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2019
OLASANJO:
if you need a loan ,text me LOAN TO 08068893883 .Let me start with small loan with you .
I just did...what's the minimum
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by rentAcock(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Godsplan115:
I seriously need a Angel investor, money lender or loan to set up a phone accessories/parts business in a area that is not yet available.

Which area?
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by tech18: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Eponzy:

How much do you need?

Are you a salary earner ? If yes there is CDL and Zedvance
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by Godsplan115: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2019
rentAcock:

Which area?
My hometown precisely in Abia state
Re: You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria by Eponzy(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2019
tech18:

How much do you need?

Are you a salary earner ? If yes there is CDL and Zedvance
No. I just graduated and want to start up something

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava / Experienced Estate Marketers And Agents, Please Come In And Share Your Ideas / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.