Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) (34037 Views)

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Abducted Ondo University Professor, Gideon Okedayo Found Dead / Kidnapped Professor Yinka Adegbehingbe Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2019
I told people Buari is a bad luck, people don't understand what I mean, too much blood in his hands. Some will say is he the one killing them. Shallow thinkers, Jonathan is inactive but full of blessings and luck all over him. May God help and isolate us in this country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by greggng: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Why are we doing this to ourselves...after we will be blaming other countries for rejecting us...this is worst than xenophobia
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Minjim: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2019
If it's a politician that was kidnapped now the police would combed the whole area and smoked out the criminals
We are endangered species in this country with the nonchalant attitude of out leaders to genuinely lift people out of poverty.
Samson Siasia mother is still with kidnappers after 80 days.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by baby124: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Hope he wasn’t there to sleep with any girl from school. I don’t trust these lecturers. They don’t know that a lot of those small girls have dangerous boyfriends or family members. Be careful who you cross. Not everybody is crossable.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Am short of words to describe him all I pray is that God grant him eternal rest in peace

May the perpetrators never go unpunished
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2019
The yeye govt now doing eye service to rescue Nigerians from South Africa as if they really care.

While people are being killed like chicken at home.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by 2LESS(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Larryfest:
God abeg let my visa be ready before Christmas day....

I hope you are traveling with whole family? Or u careless about them so long as you are ok?
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Osobi32(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Duggedised12:
Dont worry,its only a matter of time, soon a sitting governor or a legislator or even their children will be haunted by kidnapers both home and abroad. Policemen are being kidnapped already,an inlaw of a sitting governor was kidnapped,so its coming closer to their door step.

You know its not serious until it reaches the door step of the political class, so we can only hope it gets to that stage to see meaningful response from the govt.
. Well said! I pray for them to kidnap and kill a sitting governor so Nigerians will see their reaction

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2019
SLAP44:
Insecurity in Nigeria will hurt the development of every sector.

Do we still have a president in this country?
Of cos, buh definitely he doesn't know whats happening, he can't read news papers, blogsites etc

He is only concerned about killing shites members.

And of cos he heard abt shites blc he is in abuja or lie Mohammed told him.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2019
well osinbajo the aso rock messenger

said its overated undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Osobi32(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
I told people Buari is a bad luck, people don't understand what I mean, too much blood in his hands. Some will say is he the one killing them. Shallow thinkers, Jonathan is inactive but full of blessings and luck all over him. May God help and isolate us in this country.
. They wont understand u bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by nerorex01: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2019
A whole Professor of Mathematics just wasted like that !

Been a student of Applied Mathematics was never an easy task how much more a Prof in that field of study.

A waste to the family
A waste to Edo state
A waste to South-South
A waste to the entire Nigeria at large

God help us in this coun3

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Meritocracy: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Larryfest:

Hope it's not South Africa visa, don't try and jump from frying pan to fire.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by AdonaiAluminium: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2019
A country where the illiterates go about killing proffessors

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance y
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by felaismyhero(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2019
SLAP44:

you are very correct! that's why people who are good but don't involve in politics are very foolish.they don't understand that governance affects their lives more than religion,business,etc. killings and kidnappings would never stop if we continue with our current politicians-it is the fact! it just pains me that good people foolishly say 'politics is a dirty game'.the most important games in life are always dirty! the dirtiest and hardest game in la liga is the EL CLASICO! and most times,it decides the winner of the league!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Neddstark: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2019
baby124:
Hope he wasn’t there to sleep with any girl from school. I don’t trust these lecturers. They don’t know that a lot of those small girls have dangerous boyfriends or family members. Be careful who you cross. Not everybody is crossable.
You are an insensitive lunatic. RIP Professor

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by felaismyhero(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Minjim:
If it's a politician that was kidnapped now the police would combed the whole area and smoked out the criminals
We are endangered species in this country with the nonchalant attitude of out leaders to genuinely lift people out of poverty.
Samson Siasia mother is still with kidnappers after 80 days.
why are you surprised that our leaders are non-chalant? do you know your senator? can you vouch for her honesty and loyalty? i am not shocked by the bad things our politicians do; because there is currently almost no good person in our polity! one senator went to buy intimacy gadgets and assaulted a female staff at the shop; i am not surprised,because he likely is a terrible person in private.good people lacking in politics is our problem!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by baby124: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Neddstark:

You are an insensitive lunatic. RIP Professor
Your father is a lunatic.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Duggedised12(f): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Osobi32:
. Well said! I pray for them to kidnap and kill a sitting governor so Nigerians will see their reaction
if a sitting governor is kidnapped just know all the men between the ages of 15 and 45 in that area,infact all the men in that state will all be rounded up. You will bail yourself with between 150k - 300k
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2019
R.I.P to the dead

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by tsavkeghps(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by bewla(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2019
SLAP44:

No his still been challenge in court
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Neddstark: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2019
baby124:

My father is a lunatic.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by zigziggy(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2019
MrTrend:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/10/breaking-kidnapped-ondo-university-professor-found-dead
my home town has been thrown into mourning since yesterday. after months of not knowing his whereabout.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by felaismyhero(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Lamasta:
Am short of words to describe him all I pray is that God grant him eternal rest in peace

May the perpetrators never go unpunished
i don't mean to be rude.but they may go unpunished.it takes good people to work for good things; we have bad people as leaders who don't support good.until that changes,pray from now till tomorrow,the killings will continue! till today,nobody knows bola ige's killers,because the bad powerful people wanted his death.forgive my ramblings,am pained about all this bad occurrences

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by KenModi(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Dreal1247:
But the security situation in this country is just going from bad to worse on daily basis. I don't know if I'm the only one observing that the body language of the presidency does not seem to be concerned with the development. What shall we do?

ihitenansa:
Terrible! A whole professor kidnapped and killed just like that... A whole human library lost. Insecurity is at its peak in Nigeria.

nerorex01:

Been a student of Applied Mathematics was never an easy task how much more a Prof in that field of study.

A waste to the family
A waste to Edo state
A waste to South-South

A good majority of you voted him in. You either voted for him or his counterpart Atiku who openly said his friends would definitely benefit from his government if he becomes president.

So you all should enjoy what you used your hands to bring upon yourselves.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2019
Insecurity everywhere

How sad embarassed

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2019
felaismyhero:
i don't mean to be rude.but they may go unpunished.it takes good people to work for good things; we have bad people as leaders who don't support good.until that changes,pray from now till tomorrow,the killings will continue! till today,nobody knows bola ige's killers,because the bad powerful people wanted his death.forgive my ramblings,am pained about all this bad occurrences

I understand your point of view but one thing is sure even if man fails to do justice there is a supreme being up there whose judgement no one will miss that I believe
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by teekaykes: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2019
Larryfest:
before Christmas day 2039
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by zigziggy(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2019
nerorex01:

A waste to the family
A waste to Edo state
A waste to South-South

he is not from Edo state,he is from kogi state my home town ogori-magongo local government.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2019
zigziggy:
he is not from Edo state,he is from kogi state my home town ogori-magongo local government.
Oh noo! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) / Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.