Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm (41144 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / International Students Are Now Allowed To Work In China / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by justwise(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
claremont:

Please don't fall into the trap of converting pounds to naira in the UK. You will definitely secure ''a job'' within 2 years of being in the UK. However, whatever income you save after tax, rent, expenses etc is in pounds, not naira. The people who fall into this trap are people in low skilled or unskilled occupations, and I wouldn't advice the average educated Nigerian to do these jobs.

Good luck.

Anybody holding PSW should not make the mistake of waiting for graduate job while seating at home even with 1st class certificate.

Take any job and save as much as you can while applying for graduate job because you will need that money for your next move just in case the graduate job did not materialize.

Very few people get a graduate job with PSW for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by jeito1: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
justwise:

Anybody holding PSW should not make the mistake of waiting for graduate job while seating at home even with 1st class certificate.

Take any job and save as much as you can while applying for graduate job because you will need that money for your next move just in case the graduate job did not materialize.

Very few people get a graduate job with PSW for obvious reasons.

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by Horla27: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hello everyone .

I will like to known if it’s possible for international student (Masters ) to get Canadian tourist visa while studying in Uk?

If yes, what are the requirements to apply as a student?

Anyone with information about this?
Your answers will be appreciated and helpful.
Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by chingy999: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2021
what kind of job that an international student can do to fund his School fees.
Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by chingy999: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
what kind of job can an international student do to find his tuition fees
Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by Nchabuomo: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Horla27:
Hello everyone .

I will like to known if it’s possible for international student (Masters ) to get Canadian tourist visa while studying in Uk?

If yes, what are the requirements to apply as a student?

Anyone with information about this?
Your answers will be appreciated and helpful.

Yes you can. In addition to the regular documents bank statement etc you need a letter attesting to your student status from your school.
Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Depending on where you are in the UK. But generally you can get warehouse job, care jobs, cleaning job, waiter job, steward job in football stadia...
chingy999:
what kind of job can an international student do to find his tuition fees
Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by chingy999: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thanks for the info @tundeloveday..I will be staying in Leicester.

1 Like

Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by Bukiegbegi: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
I’m hearing people are being refused visa. How true is this?
Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Are u abt to apply for urs? Just try not to mk same mistakes others made...... it’s not a guaranteed visa if u don’t apply rightly
Bukiegbegi:
Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by Raalsalghul: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
jeito1:

Word!!!

Better word!
Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by mentored: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bukiegbegi:

How true is this

Someone said it’s because they worked more than 20 hours?
Re: International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm by Bukiegbegi: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
mentored:

How true is this

Someone said it’s because they worked more than 20 hours?

That’s what I’m heading too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) / See Travel Chaos Caused by Drone At Gatwick Airport, Army Called (Photos) / Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.