Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey (31800 Views)

My Nasty Experience With Nigerian In New Jersey / Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Sarang(f): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Africans and their stupid homphobes.. you will not do your business and go home!

3 Likes

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by folufx: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gay is actually synonymous to homosexual but the word is often used for male homosexual while a female gay is Lesbian.
Platony:
Headline says Lesbian

Story says Gay..

What do I believe now??

2 Likes

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Manufor(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
The use of English by the OP, is actually far more frightening than the news itself,..

2 Likes

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Enculer: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sicksoul:
I don't know if I'm the only one that felt so damn cool with these set of people. People shouldn't be judged because of their sexual orientation, in as much both parties consented to it. Lesbianism is not a sin to some while gay is an abomination.

Poor mentality. We must never discriminate. Love everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by simplesearch: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ugosample:

such levels of intolerance has no place in the 21st century

simple and short

if you know you still have such bias

stay away from platforms that have.anti discrimination policies

damn tbre homophobes

Be opinionated on your definition of intolerance for all I care, the truth is we all have our individual right to personal conviction. Why do you request a pay rise in your work place and sometimes take a quit if request is denied? You do this because you think you know your worth and have a right, why then do you want or desire others loose their sanity and identity in this 21st century just to gain a broader acceptance and come off as stuffy.
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by friendlyadvice: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
the uber driver no even get sense, if na me i go just use scope do like say i wan fvck them, when we reach room i go lock door, tie them and pour hot water inside them toto since them no get use for am

1 Like

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by francisisking: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sicksoul:
I don't know if I'm the only one that felt so damn cool with these set of people. People shouldn't be judged because of their sexual orientation, in as much both parties consented to it. Lesbianism is not a sin to some while gay is an abomination.
then u are pervert.... No doubt abt that
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by tacygurl: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
crase everywhere
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by BigIyanga: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Discrimination lawsuit loading... against her
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by tiger28: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kick those Devil's angels out of your car ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
That was terrible. She should not have asked them to exit her vehicle simply because they are a gay couple. That's discrimination based on sexual orientation pure and simple. Giving them a ride in performance of her job does not mean that she approves of their life style. Discrimination based on sexual orientation is against the law in most of the states' constitution.

1 Like

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Datrealnaijaboy: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Will you keep quayet!!!! How are they the same thing
Sicksoul:
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by KomonSense: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sicksoul:

your soul is really sick and doomed

1 Like

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Ugosample(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
simplesearch:

Be opinionated on your definition of intolerance for all I care, the truth is we all have our individual right to personal conviction. Why do you request a pay rise in your work place and sometimes take a quit if request is denied? You do this because you think you know your worth and have a right, why then do you want or desire others loose their sanity and identity in this 21st century just to gain a broader acceptance and come off as stuffy.

what is this one saying now ?

"loose which sanity"
what does that even mean ?

someone who is pissed with what two adults do with themselves could actually be termed insane

if you know you are a homophobe
stau and relate with fellow homophobes

stay away from spaces and forum that does not tolerate homophobia

it's that simple

you are a homophobe
why are you on the uber platform ?

you homophobes will receive a raw deal as the decades go by cheesy

That is for sure

2 Likes

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Ugosample(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
MaNyEsq:
That was terrible. She should not have asked them to exit her vehicle simply because they are a gay couple. That's discrimination based on sexual orientation pure and simple. Giving them a ride in performance of her job does not mean that she approves of their life style. Discrimination based on sexual orientation is against the law in most of the states' constitution.

EXACTLY!

Many of these nigger conservatives and homophobes don't seem to get this

2 Likes

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Ugosample(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sarang:
Africans and their stupid homphobes.. you will not do your business and go home!

no mind them

1 Like

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sicksoul:
Why is gayism not a sin to some?
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
themosthigh:
It is stupid to remove passengers from your car because of their sexual orientation. Such intolerant people should not be in any business involving customer care. I am sure she is an evangelical Christian - those boko haram of Christian faith.
Is only Christians that hates gay?
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by y3mi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
dontai:
don't mind them, they are fuccking hypocrite. Even willing to commit murder when the holy book said 'you shall not kill'. So who is he now killing for? his ego, belief or sheer hatred for someone who doesn't share common belief or ideology with him. Too much of a Christian.
I can quote to you where it is written in their so-called holy book where the Jewish idol Yahweh ordered his minions to kill, murder and even rape. Just as it is in the holy kwaron.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
They shouldn't have removed her from the App.

1 Like

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by grandstar(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
I can now see why she was pissed. The driver's female.
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
UdemeJoshua:
The sub-heading is (Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey) now the body of the story is Female Uber driver chase two Gay out of his car after noticing the passengers are gay. it was lesbian, now is gay,wat a fucking mix up.dam shit.
because ur dumb. gay refers to both gender. u can be male gay or femalebgay(lesbian). learn to read wide
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
royalamour:

Blah Blah... If dem born you well.
Just come out in the public and see if we wouldn't lynch you.
lynchin dem would not stop ur failed marriage or stop robbers from robbin ur dead soul. Lynch ur politicians that makes life difficult for u. didirin

1 Like

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Elliot2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
frozen70:
What's the driver's business with what they are engaged in ❓
They can't like what they hate,why not respect that too.
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Cantonese: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
slimdamatrix1:
Good for him.

Carry out your business and make money without making the sexuality of people you dunno to be your main concern.

Foolish driver!

Can you swear that you are not gay?
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Ejos1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
eBay checkout available.

PM link and address

Check my signature
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Elliot2(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sarang:
See you! Follow follow! You can't reason on your own. Tomorrow when these same white men will tell you gay is wrong, u go still nod head begin follow.
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Elliot2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
camobri:

lynchin dem would not stop ur failed marriage or stop robbers from robbin ur dead soul. Lynch ur politicians that makes life difficult for u. didirin
You needed the whites to tell you gay is right and polygamy is wrong. You can't think for yourself.
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by NACE13: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
That dude who repairs laptop lacks business etiquette. How can you be advertising your service(s) and be throwing tantrums and discriminating same time. I just feel sorry for the dude because I for one can and will never call for his service. Not because I'm in support of gays but the manner he went with his comments a d replies.

This is how people's business collapse and they'll start accusing 'village people'.
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by preaches(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Virteous woman
Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Elliot2:
You needed the whites to tell you gay is right and polygamy is wrong. You can't think for yourself.
this has nothing to do about whitea dictate. use ur head. it's about living and let live. you could get a dozen of wives, none of my business. same way with what 2 CONSENTING adults do!!! You bigots! you deserve your leaders

1 Like

Re: Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Elliot2:
See you! Follow follow! You can't reason on your own. Tomorrow when these same white men will tell you gay is wrong, u go still nod head begin follow.
you need to read more books and travel wide. you are close minded and that's a verrry bad trait. bigot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement / Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry / Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.