Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now (3023 Views)

Mistake During Ippis Capturing With Regards To Assumption Of Duty / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Oba20(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2019
I got appointment letter from a federal parastatal last year September and up till now we have not been call for IPPIS capturing. Please People​ who have idea this. Am really worried.
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by gratefulheart(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Have resumed? Do you have HR department? Admin? Finance? You have been paid salary?

Oba20:
I got appointment letter from a federal parastatal last year September and up till now we have not been call for IPPIS capturing. Please People​ who have idea this. Am really worried.
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Oba20:
Same here. Which Ministry?
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Ayammawa(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
R2bees:
Same here. Which Ministry?

im the also the one too.
I got it last year October and documented November, but not resume not capture and nothing now

Its under federal ministry of education
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ayammawa:

im the also the one too.
I got it last year October and documented November, but not resume not capture and nothing now

Its under federal ministry of education
Have u been posted?
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Ayammawa(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
R2bees:
Have u been posted?

I got an appointment letter from FCSC in October 2019 under federal ministry of education, and done my documentation in November, but up to now are yet to call us for capturing ippis and posting. Plz we don't know our fet. Are we still FG workers? Are they give us our salary from the day of appointed or what?

1 Like

Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Ayammawa:

I got an appointment letter from FCSC in October 2019 under federal ministry of education, and done my documentation in November, but up to now are yet to call us for capturing ippis and posting. Plz we don't know our fet. Are we still FG workers? Are they give us our salary from the day of appointed or what?
Have you been going to the ministry or you just waiting for them to call you?.. believe me people are being captured and posted.

1 Like

Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Ayammawa(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2020
R2bees:
Have you been going to the ministry or you just waiting for them to call you?.. believe me people are being captured and posted.

Under education?
I'm from katsina, I don't want go abuja and waste my time and money sir.

I think they should call me as they said
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Ayammawa:

Under education?
I'm from katsina, I don't want go abuja and waste my time and money sir.

I think they should call me as they said
lol. Alright. i bet you have other job
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Ayammawa(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2020
R2bees:
lol. Alright. i bet you have other job

I'm very serious, I don't know where I can face in abuja. They only said I should be called for ippis and posting.

But I will think over it
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ayammawa:

I'm very serious, I don't know where I can face in abuja. They only said I should be called for ippis and posting.

But I will think over it
Nobody is calling you. Come to Abuja and fast track your posting and Ippis.
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Ayammawa(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
R2bees:

Thank you sir
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Ayammawa(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
R2bees:

Still said they would soon call us for posting and capturing. Is not their fault as said. The problem is from commission.
They are calling ministry by ministry and they said no anybody been called in Federal ministry of education.
I'm now chill and relax
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ayammawa:

Still said they would soon call us for posting and capturing. Is not their fault as said. The problem is from commission.
They are calling ministry by ministry and they said no anybody been called in Federal ministry of education.
I'm now chill and relax
Alright. Just have someone that would keep you posted on the posting. Some are are done underground and you wont even know it.

1 Like

Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Heineken(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ayammawa:

bro please check well before posting. Check all what you wrote na..

1 Like

Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Ayammawa(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Heineken:
bro please check well before posting. Check all what you wrote na..

Is it,
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by jajy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Even me i was appointed in osgof and did my documentation on November and till now i have not been captured in ippis no salary nothing nothing i need helpoo
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by Iceboiking: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good afternoon everyone
Please there is something actually bothering me
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Please I need an answer to this from somebody that has experience please....
Thank you
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by siu4real: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iceboiking:
Good afternoon everyone
Please there is something actually bothering me
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Please I need an answer to this from somebody that has experience please....
Thank you

Read "g"

Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by carsprayer: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
siu4real:

Read "g"
Please can u send me the pdf? Olamark29@gmail.com
Re: No Full Documentation And IPPIS Capturing For A Year Now by siu4real: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
carsprayer:

Please can u send me the pdf? Olamark29@gmail.com

alright.......Sent

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Teachers Salary - What To Expect If Recruited / Standard Chartered Bank Online: / Nnpc Recruitment Website-why Hnd Grades Are Not Displayed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.