Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lagos Teachers Salary - What To Expect If Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Teachers Salary - What To Expect If Recruited (3037 Views)

FRSC Ranks And Salary: What You Need To Know Before Joining The Federal Road Saf / My Boss Only Pays Half Salary, What Can I Do ? / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Teachers Salary - What To Expect If Recruited by brightebe: 6:27am On Aug 03, 2021
The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment closes tomorrow, many have applied on their own, I have applied and still applying for scores of others (click to see this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6680832/everything-need-apply-road-safety#104334234) for tens.

One thing am sure of is that many of the aspiring Lagos teachers did not know what exactly they will be paid if and when shortlisted, hence I researched into the current Lagos State Teachers'salary and come up with this thread.

According to my finding and based on a comparison of salaries of teachers in Lagos public school teachers earn an average Salary ₦59,000, Where the entry level salary is ₦46,000 and senior level salary is ₦81,000.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teachers Salary - What To Expect If Recruited by Visocrate(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2021
Thank God I left Lagos, 46000 then though was something but as a man how can my family survive that amount when you virtually provide for everyone in the house I worked for two years and ran away for better things

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teachers Salary - What To Expect If Recruited by psucc(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Not too sure of that. Lagos can't pay so low?

For an NCE holder, he/she is placed on Salary Grade Level 7 Step 2. Based on the current scale, he should earn about N50k and a 27.5% (TSS). So total should be about a N70k.

I don't know if Lagos do observe these protocols o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teachers Salary - What To Expect If Recruited by Elliotwaveforec: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2021
Visocrate:
Thank God I left Lagos, 46000 then though was something but as a man how can my family survive that amount when you virtually provide for everyone in the house I worked for two years and ran away for better things

Isn't it better than being unemployed?

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc- I Need Your Advice / Weatherford International Limited Nigeria Vacancy / Urgent Vacancies For OND/HND Holders In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.