Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m (1042 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / What Business Can I Do With N2M / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by bankole200(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Please, i need suggestions on what type of business, somebody can venture into with N2m.
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by Allstrasse: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2019
bankole200:
Please, i need suggestions on what type of business, somebody can venture into with N2m.

Bros, I would advise that if you are new in the business terrain, please tread carefully.

Your best bet as a beginner in this economy is to invest in FMCG trading.

This has always been my advice to everyone interested in venturing into business;

1. Step One; Pick up your 2 Million and divide it into 4 places. Save 75% (1.5 Mill) in some realistic and traditional investment platform.

2. Step Two; Identify a new FMCG product and conduct a viability survey in your neighbourhood. this implies that you buy a few of the products
and try distributing it in your neighbourhood. Believe me honestly, if you have the strength to persevere and be consistent and
of course if the product is good and in hot demand, I assure you that you will smile to the banks.

3. Step Three; Expand cautiously. This involves expanding the scope of your business with another tranche of investment capital.

Good luck, if you need a detailed plan and a list of products you can invest in then you may send me a a dm or email.
Please note however that my exchange with you will be limited to only email correspondence and my advice is completely free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by Toon80: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2019
talk to me on WhatsApp (08053252752)
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by TRIPLEGATE: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2019
@Bankole
I have fund but will similar problem as to which business to venture into.
Kindly advice accordingly
email
babakanoa@gmail.com
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by udumosam23(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2019
I have an already existing business that require funding. We can partner and own this business together.
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by 17lee(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2019
bankole200:
you see venturing into any business required in dept study deep knowledge and strong desire to achieve one set goal,please I will advice that you read wide before you settle for any chosen business. If you care to know more check my signature for details GOOG luck.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by Toon80: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
TRIPLEGATE:
@Bankole I have fund but will similar problem as to which business to venture into. Kindly advice accordingly email babakanoa@gmail.com
chat me on 08053252752(WhatsApp)
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by udumosam23(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2019
bankole200:

Come let's partner.
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Having Money and not knowing where to invest it is the First Step to Losing the money, FAILURE.

Having Ideas, well planned, investigated and documented, then Waiting for money to come is where Opportunity meets Preparedness which is the first step to SUCESSS.
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by Amaso99(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2019
bankole200:
if you are down south buzz me let's go into bunkery
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by Shila16: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Amaso99:
if you are down south buzz me let's go into bunkrey
bunkering is punishable by law and can eventually lead to death
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by Amaso99(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Shila16:
bunkering is punishable by law and can eventually lead to death
Most of the products you buy today are locally refined especially diesel, enforcers of the law are the big time dealers.
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by Shila16: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Amaso99:
Most of the products you buy today are locally refined especially diesel, enforcers of the law are the big time dealers.
well it’s for people wey get mind, they are other legit ways to make money than risking your life

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by KingWarri: 3:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Amaso99:
if you are down south buzz me let's go into bunkery
Buzz
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by Ambassador1991(m): 5:32am On Jan 04, 2020
bankole200:

Start an online business, a hookup and dating website, doing connections. With a capital of 195k, you're good to go. The business is very lucrative. The truth is, sex sells.

I wish you success!
Re: What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m by arimahoseloka(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Allstrasse:

Bros, I would advise that if you are new in the business terrain, please tread carefully.

Your best bet as a beginner in this economy is to invest in FMCG trading.

This has always been my advice to everyone interested in venturing into business;

1. Step One; Pick up your 2 Million and divide it into 4 places. Save 75% (1.5 Mill) in some realistic and traditional investment platform.

2. Step Two; Identify a new FMCG product and conduct a viability survey in your neighbourhood. this implies that you buy a few of the products
and try distributing it in your neighbourhood. Believe me honestly, if you have the strength to persevere and be consistent and
of course if the product is good and in hot demand, I assure you that you will smile to the banks.

3. Step Three; Expand cautiously. This involves expanding the scope of your business with another tranche of investment capital.

Good luck, if you need a detailed plan and a list of products you can invest in then you may send me a a dm or email.
Please note however that my exchange with you will be limited to only email correspondence and my advice is completely free.
I wish to learn this. Can I get your contact

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 50k / Dangote Cement Is Killing Nigeria's Economy / When Was The Last Time You Were Sent Money From The USA? How Did You Receive It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.