Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Business Can I Do With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 50k (1041 Views)

I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k / What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 50k by crowniran(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
I would appreciate if anyone can put me through any good business I can do with that amount. I don't want Ponzi pls. I want good business with reasonable returns, I would be happy to be your business partner.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by kunleweb: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
crowniran:
I would appreciate if anyone can put me through any good business I can do with that amount. I don't want Ponzi pls. I want good business with reasonable returns, I would be happy to be your business partner.

Make it 120k. Come and sign agreement. Let's do business
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by Henitan24(f): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
kunleweb:

I'm in, let's talk. I've been calling your number since
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by kunleweb: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Henitan24:

I'm in, let's talk. I've been calling your number since

Sorry. Henitan. Been everywhere all day. Buzz me on WhatsApp let's discuss. You know I'm always open to you. You have zero issues with me. Message me on WhatsApp let's have a heart to heart talk
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by crowniran(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
kunleweb:

Can I know what the business is about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by Henitan24(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
crowniran:

You can start with mini importation business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by kunleweb: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
crowniran:

Can I know what the business is about?

WhatsApp me let's talk. If you're in Lagos let's meet at my site and talk
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by crowniran(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Henitan24:

You can start with mini importation business
How can I get to talk to you pls
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by crowniran(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
kunleweb:

WhatsApp me let's talk. If you're in Lagos let's meet at my site and talk

How can I get your WhatsApp number
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by Henitan24(f): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
crowniran:

How can I get to talk to you pls

I'm not into it, I just have little knowledge about it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by kamalese: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
crowniran:
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by ewawumi(f): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
If you can study your environment wella such that you can identify items with potential sales, mini importation is for you.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by Six11(m): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much business capital do you also need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by sommerfelt0209: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2019
I have cheap products that are selling hot cake I imported from my China with your 50k you can buy and reselling will give you wholesales prices call or Chat 08099212590 only serious people .
crowniran:
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by jizzyfarms(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Iwow didnt see this earlier,
Let me try n summerise..
RabbitFarming is the way.. there are different methods to which u can invest n earn vigorously from this branchbof agriculture, the market is legit, it's nt a case wer u have to advertise ur produce, NO, there are organisations willing to buy d babies at a very reasonable price if u can produce, they are ready to buy as much as 1000weaners everymonth of u can produe.
Rabbits are so prolific that they produce all year round, they dont come on heat, a female can successfully give birth 6-10times within a period of 12 months (1yr), each birth gives between 5-13babies so in a nut shell 1 female can giv u 50-70 babies yearly.. ur initial figure #50k wont do much though unless u intend to begin with the babies tgen train till maturity, but I'll advice you budget 200k for quick returns, in a period of 1 year u can make as much as double to 5times ur initial carpital which depends on the farmer's experience n the initial carpital invested.. for those interested but might nt have the time I do offer farm management services, plus I'm coming up with both short n long term investment programmes which will b announced on 10/02/20, but minimum investment fee is #500k.. I offer services such as farm setup, farm management.. location is lagos mainland
check my signature for contact info..

(1) (Reply)

Buy Gold And Diamond Through Seller's Mandate! / . / Amazon FBA Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.