Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today (24360 Views)

Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Charis15(f): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sir I know you are resting in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I listened to your last message "Benefits of Death"
I truly wish and desire the kind of anointing on you.
I love you Papa Idahosa

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by gidjah(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
passyhansome:
Even Devils tremble as the mention of that name, Ben Idahosa ask Benin Witch and Wizards
hahahahahaha remembered that quote

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by gidjah(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Did Bishop Oyedepo actually make that statement? That's heresy!
I really wonder if he made that statement and when?I doubt that with all my being .I know he can dare say things but this ...definitely not one of those to make .
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by damosky12(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
You see your hypocrisy?

You can't even admit your blatant error and you're yet correcting?

You're really ignorant if you call what you did corrections, for it's hinged on your erroneous view.

David made mistakes but he ended well. But Solomon didn't despite that he started very well and you are certainly one of those that would have said that concerning him. And that's the same with Benson Idahosa, so why shouldn't the truth about how he ended be told as that of Solomon? Because of your sentimental and erroneous view of Benson Idahosa's end? Or is Benson Idahosa more of and elder than King Solomon who built the temple which God literally dwelt in?

The more you comment, the more you confirm your hypocrisy.

Corrections indeed!

grin

Shelve your silly defensiveness for a second.

If these men of God (who. apparently are elders in Christian faith) didn't finish well, is it for you to announce their faults on social media...?

Is that how you were raised? To see and speak of the faults of men of God who are ahead of you on public forums.

Use your head. Think.

2 Samuel 1:20
[20] Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.

1 Thessalonians 5:12-13
[12]And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
[13] And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

In your own version, "know them who are above you... and check if or they didn't finish well. Then announce it in public forums" grin

Think.

Learn.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Mishhcre(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Happy 81st posthumous birthday daddy.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by engrsyer(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
damosky12:

grin

Shelve your silly defensiveness for a second.

If these men of God (who. apparently are elders in Christian faith) didn't finish well, is it for you to announce their faults on social media...?

Is that how you were raised? To see and speak of the faults of men of God who are ahead of you on public forums.

Use your head. Think.

2 Samuel 1:20
[20] Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.

1 Thessalonians 5:12-13
[12]And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
[13] And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

In your own version, "know them who are above you... and check if or they didn't finish well. Then announce it in public forums" grin

Think.

Learn.
If you were there when Jesus was exposing the hypocrisy and wickedness of the Pharisees and religious leaders of His day in the public forums, you would have said same of Him because He said the Truth.

But here what Jesus had to say of spiritually blind people like you and your blind judgment which emboldens such people to continue in their wrong:

Luke 16:15 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Matthew 15:14 (KJV)

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

So your choice to continue blindly following the blind leaders into the ditch in spite of the warnings, but I hope you know what the ditch actually means, for it's not the ditch by the road side oh!

#hellfire
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by dermmy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
In all these things we are more than conquerors continue to rest in the fair sunlight of God's presence.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Emeritus18: 3:48am On Sep 13, 2019
The history of religious yahoo yahoo is incomplete without this con man!

Oyedepo and others just stepped up the game!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Bishops: "All Church Hospitals Can Be Used For COVID-19 Patients" / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization / Father Solomon Ukeyima Builds A House For A Widow In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.