Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today (24498 Views)

Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RTSC2: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Onyi90(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2019
PureGoldh:
Happy belated boss
Great
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Onyi90(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi90:

Great one
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by LLMG: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Jesus Christ said greater works than He did we shall do.
ednut1:
Father of the modern con men. Even jesus did not raise 8 people
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Truefaith: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Was Benson Idahosa a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Check what the Bible itself says about Idahosa's teachings and beliefs,

with your Bible OPEN, at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

The Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:24 warned of MANY people being deceived, just before His Second Coming.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Born2Breed(f): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2019
Great man. God took him at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by LoveJesus87(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Started very well and focused with the evangelism message. But got carried away by the cares of this world and the deceitfulnes of riches which choked the Word of God in his life as illustrated by this parable of Jesus:

Matthew 13:22 (KJV)

22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

So that illustrates how he ended but this man in the picture below has continued from where he stopped.

p.s. It pains me greatly how he ended because he started so well. He was the church leader I looked up to as a kid. Really sad. Appreciate him for his contributions nonetheless but wish things had panned out much differently with him.
how did he end?
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Hoodbilonia: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Heard he used to smuggle drugs
Hid it up in his chain
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ofiliganga(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi90:

Great
great
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by foreshore(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2019
ednut1:
Father of the modern con men. Even jesus did not raise 8 people
Obviouly you are not ok
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ofiliganga(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Heard he used to smuggle drugs
Hid it up in his chain
Heard- kindly quote your source. Sometimes character assassination is the price some men must pay to fulfil their God given destiny. When you do not join them they libel you!

3 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by damosky12(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Started very well and focused with the evangelism message. But got carried away by the cares of this world and the deceitfulnes of riches which choked the Word of God in his life as illustrated by this parable of Jesus:

22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

So that illustrates how he ended but this man in the picture below has continued from where he stopped.

p.s. It pains me greatly how he ended because he started so well. He was the church leader I looked up to as a kid. Really sad. Appreciate him for his contributions nonetheless but wish things had panned out much differently with him.

Assistant Jesus, what have you done with your life?

Focus on your life.

If really you had any spiritual sense, you would not speak ill of Fathers like this (as you do in disguise)

If or not he ended well, ONLY GOD can tell. He is the one who called him.

Leave the Fathers alone.

Dont waste your life trying to dent accomplished men of God.

3 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Zuriel100(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2019
happy posthumous birthday d lord's General

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by damosky12(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Onnasucs1:
you are very stupid for saying this.

Did Jesus not say we will do greater works than him?

Didn't the Bible say that all Jesus did cannot be recorded in the Bible.

Please deal with your frustrations and leave God's men alone

Leave those fools alone.

Let them keep venting their frustrations on men who have and are fulfilling God's purpose on earth.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by renewable1(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Good help us all.

You want a 1kva inverter with solar system for 135k?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Hoodbilonia: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2019
Person wey tellme close to kabaka
For ugbor,gra,benin city
ofiliganga:
Heard- kindly quote your source. Sometimes character assassination is the price some men must pay to fulfil their God given destiny. When you do not join them they libel you!
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by lizdammy: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today .
The memory of the righteous is blessed!
It coincides with 9/11 remembrance day in the US.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by missimelda01(f): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Thank you for this response.
All these religious people AKA Pharisees be claiming they know everything. Rubbish!
damosky12:

Focus on your life.

If really you had any spiritual sense, you would not speak ill of Fathers like this (as you do in disguise)

Leave the Fathers alone.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2019
damosky12:

Focus on your life.

Leave the Fathers alone.

Lol! What an irony!

You say only only God can tell, and yet you call them accomplished men of God.

So what does say about you? Or are you God?

Don't waste your life trying to dent the Truth.

Accomplished men of God in your sight!
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by damosky12(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol! What an irony!

You say only only God can tell, and yet you call them accomplished men of God.

So what does say about you? Or are you God?

Don't waste your life trying to dent the Truth.

Accomplished men of God in your sight!

Yes, they are accomplished in my side. That's what I choose to see. I am not a fool.

"Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in each one], hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening]." — 1Cor 13:7

Even, if men of God is faulting, like David. I chose not to tell it in Gath.

2 Samuel 1:20
[20]Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.

The wise will read and learn.
The fool will stick to folly.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2019
damosky12:

Yes, they are accomplished in my side. That's what I choose to see. I am not a fool.

"Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in each one], hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening]." — 1Cor 13:7

Even, if men of God is faulting, like David. I chose not to tell it in Gath.

2 Samuel 1:20
[20]Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.

The wise will read and learn.
The fool will stick to folly.
Yet you criticize and call me a Jesus assistant for saying what I see because you say God knows how they ended?

So what does that make you?

I'll leave you to answer the question.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Emeraldluv(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Its really great to share a birthday with this great man of God
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Blitz888(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2019
ednut1:
raised 8 people hmmm

John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
jesusjnr:

Did Bishop Oyedepo actually make that statement? That's heresy!
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Did Bishop Oyedepo actually make that statement? That's heresy!
Are you surprised?

Well I'm not.

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsCvF1m9fSo
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by damosky12(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yet you criticize and call me a Jesus assistant for saying what I see because you say God knows how they ended?

So what does that make you?

I'll leave you to answer the question.

Oga, take CORRECTIONS and be better for it.

Learn to honour ELDERS in the faith. Their "faults" should not be what your proclamations...

selah.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Bruno3000(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
passyhansome:
Even Devils tremble as the mention of that name, Ben Idahosa ask Benin Witch and Wizards
so I heard. Tell me more.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
damosky12:

Oga, take CORRECTIONS and be better for it.

Learn to honour ELDERS in the faith. Their "faults" should not be what your proclamations...

selah.
You see your hypocrisy?

You can't even admit your blatant error and you're yet correcting?

You're really ignorant if you call what you did corrections, for it's hinged on your erroneous view.

David made mistakes but he ended well. But Solomon didn't despite that he started very well and you are certainly one of those that would have said that concerning him. And that's the same with Benson Idahosa, so why shouldn't the truth about how he ended be told as that of Solomon? Because of your sentimental and erroneous view of Benson Idahosa's end? Or is Benson Idahosa more of and elder than King Solomon who built the temple which God literally dwelt in?

The more you comment, the more you confirm your hypocrisy.

Corrections indeed!

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by bjbjbj: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
He has five kids not four. His elder daughter was born by another woman before he married Margaret.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by MATEX30: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Read the full story of the life and ministerial exploits of God's servant ... Archbishop Benson Idahosa here..,.............

http://seedsofdestiny.com.ng/today-is-archbishop-idahosas-posthumous-81st-birthday/
Re: Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today by logon599: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
God's general. I celebrate you Sir. Thank you for giving to God. And it's spoken about you like it was recorded for Abel that "he being dead, yet speaks" Heb 11:4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Sacred Things We Christians Abuse. / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.