Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria (30762 Views)

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians / FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price / Farmers To Crash Price Of Rice To N6,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by vibbb: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok, It's now turning to trade war.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by olptund2012ovi(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by destinychild5(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Our own don done ........
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by peterd53(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2019
America, Britain, all big European nations and African nations have been applying protectionist measures for decades, it is normal, Nigeria must take advantage of its market, it's our biggest resource and export.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by nerorex01: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Naija which way ?

I am not against constricting these measures to ensuring that Nigeria improve economically but my take here is that what are the redeemed alternatives ?

You don't subject the nation to hunger because of political farmers who fight for their spontaneous financial increase.

1 Share

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by pennyland(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Are Nigeria not exporting foodstuffs like harm and other things to other countries?
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by sylve11: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Akanchawa.... cool

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Vianna:
More salt into injury.
It is good for Nigeria tho.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Abalado(f): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever produced, everything is going down and this man seems to be unconcerned, haba, the man is so heartless I swear, but everyone one that collected money and voted for this man again will never be great in their life, and those who perpetrate his rigging, God will judge them all, the suffering is just too much, we thought this man would ever be the Messiah in 2015 not knowing that my Jona is still better, but look at it today, insecurities everywhere, no job, killings, it is only who affected already that could say, please come and arrest me, I want to popular too,, Mr evil

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by dont8(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Gracealone:
That's an expected handshake.

APC is in charge in Niger as well, that was why about 3 governors attended Gandollars campaign rally.

Meanwhile, every right-thinking person knows that our current output cab only feed Lagos State.[/b]
Oh I see, are they in charge in Chad as well?
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Sirseedorf(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Nice one, we should do with what we have already .
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Studyinchina200(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Must you eat rice?
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by RTSC2: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Rice is now 25K/bag.

Damn.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2019
dont8:
Oh I see, are they in charge in Chad as well?

Oga, try and catch the joke. grin
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by jojomario(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Azazi:
Las las rice go reach 50k per bag
it can't. There will be strict restrictions and those hoarding the available ones will be monitored. Just like what is happening to diesel in the market. Diesel price now crash everyday because the smugglers have not been able to take it out. With the strict policies, many won't be able to rebag the local rice and sell at exorbitant prices. Just matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by renewable1(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Good help us all.

You want a 1kva inverter with solar system for 135k?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Josh1501626(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Okey
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by seangy4konji: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Very good..

There are lotanof farms in the north. Grow rice here also or stop eating rice.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by RTSC2: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2019
vibbb:
Ok, It's now turning to trade war.
It is not trade war.
That Is exactly what buhari asked them to do.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by greatermeme: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Vianna:
More salt into injury.
Good for the economy!

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Yankee101: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2019
Mangal
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Josh1501626(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2019
NOC1:
Good for our local farmers
exactly
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by stonemasonn: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2019
9jatriot:
Leadership is about making the best decisions for your subjects and still have those subjects you are trying to protect insult you because of immediate pains without considering the future gains. Moses felt it when he tried to lead the Israelite out of the slavery in Egypt. Only a good leader is about to stand his ground amidst blackmail especially when his conscience is clear.
Future Gains..? What future gains? This is Christmas season. My friend after over 4 years APC could not ban medical tourism, petroleum products importation....
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by adedayourt(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Dey wanna bury nigeria finally grin grin grin
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Hehehe, it's getting interesting.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Switruth: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Christmas is here. grin
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by owila4luv(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Almighty Jehovah! Pls Remove This Wicked, Heartless, Careless Leader from Nigeria Even Today as he Goes To Tribunal, may he not come out as President. Amen
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Saao(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Ijaya123:
Good development.

Really? Please how did you arrive at your conclusion and also let us know how much we produce and how many can sustain us.
I came from middle belt, my dad and uncles are rice farmers, I also farm but as it stand today majority of them are no longer farming. It cut across the entire region due to herdmen activities

4 Likes

Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by Switruth: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2019
jojomario:
it can't. There will be strict restrictions and those hoarding the available ones will be monitored. Just like what is happening to diesel in the market. Diesel price now crash everyday because the smugglers have not been able to take it out. With the strict policies, many won't be able to rebag the local rice and sell at exorbitant prices. Just matter of time.
. Because na u get the rice to sell.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Must you eat rice?
So, what will you substitute for rice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary / Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale / BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.