Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

South Africa Is Revoking The Valid Permit Of Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Is Revoking The Valid Permit Of Nigerians (1144 Views)

Western World Revoking Visa Of Those Who Protest In Favour Hamas / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Is Revoking The Valid Permit Of Nigerians by ghettochild(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
this is just so wrong...
xenophobia will never stop...
I have always maintained my stance that the S.A govt are the fuel n piston of xenophobia in S.A..
what's the reason for cancellation??
The world must do something
our Nigerian govt have failed us both home n in diaspora....
Enough is Enough
we have to boycott everything south African
this hate is skin deep
Re: South Africa Is Revoking The Valid Permit Of Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
ghettochild:
this is just so wrong...
xenophobia will never stop...
I have always maintained my stance that the S.A govt are the fuel n piston of xenophobia in S.A..
what's the reason for cancellation??
The world must do something
our Nigerian govt have failed us both home n in diaspora....
Enough is Enough
we have to boycott everything south African
this hate is skin deep

That country is psychologically traumatised

1 Like

Re: South Africa Is Revoking The Valid Permit Of Nigerians by Nukilia: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Will you stop shouting! Is south Africa your country? Why claiming right in another mans country? I think you should come back home and fight for a better Nigeria. No time for rubbish! lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Is Revoking The Valid Permit Of Nigerians by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nukilia:
Will you stop shouting! Is south Africa your country? Why claiming right in another mans country? I think you should come back home and fight for a better Nigeria. No time for rubbish! lipsrsealed

Okay....if they sth all these nonsense ...it will affect them more...
No problem... nigerian government shld study their new policy and reciprocate it in the country

1 Like

Re: South Africa Is Revoking The Valid Permit Of Nigerians by tpiar: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
I'm just tired of the misery a Nigerian feels at the thought of moving to Nigeria. It's so discouraging.

If you want to deeply offend and hurt a Nigerian, just mention the possibility of them moving back home. That is one of the worst insults you can ever give them. Especially the ones who actually lived there before migrating.

What kind of quandary is this.
Re: South Africa Is Revoking The Valid Permit Of Nigerians by good4all40: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
This is so wrong you can't cancel a valid resident permit without any genuine reason, since 1960 our independence, Nigeria has never had it this bad, our president is the most clueless man in the universe. The condition of the country is exceedingly bad and Kilimanjarolically frustrating �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Is Revoking The Valid Permit Of Nigerians by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
proofs

(1) (Reply)

Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. / Life Has Hit Me... I've Given Up / The Lagos/ibadan Expressway Renamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.