Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ronaldo Not Intrested In Ballon D'or & UEFA Player Of The Year Award This Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Not Intrested In Ballon D'or & UEFA Player Of The Year Award This Year (495 Views)

Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard / Osimhen And Oshoala Set African Record For Nigeria In Ballon D’or Nomination / Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Not Intrested In Ballon D'or & UEFA Player Of The Year Award This Year by Naija247blog: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2019
The 34-year-old Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted that he is not concerned of winning Ballon d’Or or FIFA Best Player of the Year this year.

The Portuguese International soccer player also mentioned that he’s not thinking of retiring from International football yet because he has faith in the present Portuguese 11-men squad.

Cristiano Ronaldo who said this following in his country’s 4-1victory over Lithuania in the Euro 2020 qualifier match last night after he scored 4 of the goals for his country.

This was his response when the Soccernet reporter asked him if he deserves to win the remaining prizes this year (referring to Ballon d’Or/UEFA Player of the year Award):

“As I always say, I don’t live thinking about individual prizes.

“This is a consequence of what we collectively won. But it’s good, I won’t lie. The important thing was to help the team.”

“I want to continue with the national team. I’m having a good time,” Ronaldo added in conclusion.

Source: https://naija247blog.home.blog/2019/09/11/ronaldo-not-intrested-in-ballon-dor-or-uefa-player-of-the-year-award/

Re: Ronaldo Not Intrested In Ballon D'or & UEFA Player Of The Year Award This Year by Naija247blog: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc dominique
Re: Ronaldo Not Intrested In Ballon D'or & UEFA Player Of The Year Award This Year by yungsmart(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2019
"Not interested my ass. He knows he won't win anything

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Not Intrested In Ballon D'or & UEFA Player Of The Year Award This Year by eTECTIV: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lolzzz... Not interested indeed... He knows he stands no chance at all in winning it and d fact dat Messi didn't win it also is also a win for him..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Player Emerges Europe’s Best Dribbler / Intervsslaviapraguelive / Ronaldo's Hairdresser Found Stabbed To Death In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.