Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard (34177 Views)

Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / Who Is Really Nigeria's Greatest Footballer? / Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by AImiron: 4:52pm On Feb 03
Former Chelsea ace, Eden Hazard has suggested that Al-Nassr captain Cristiano Ronaldo is not a bigger player than him in terms of ‘pure football.’

Hazard also insisted that former Barcelona captain Lionel Messi still remains the greatest footballer.

Speaking recently with L’Equipe, Hazard said, “Individually, Messi is perhaps the only one. I loved watching the Barcelona player, less so at the end, but he is the greatest in history.

Former Chelsea ace, Eden Hazard has suggested that Al-Nassr captain Cristiano Ronaldo is not a bigger player than him in terms of ‘pure football.’

Hazard also insisted that former Barcelona captain Lionel Messi still remains the greatest footballer.

Speaking recently with L’Equipe, Hazard said, “Individually, Messi is perhaps the only one. I loved watching the Barcelona player, less so at the end, but he is the greatest in history.

“It is impossible to take the ball away from him. Cristiano is a bigger player than me but, in terms of pure football, I honestly don’t think so. Neymar, maybe. After that, he’s no better than me."

Hazard retired from football at the age of 32 last October.

Ronaldo and Messi are still playing at age 38 and 36, respectively.

DAILYPOST

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by AImiron: 4:54pm On Feb 03
Well, i think its time players like Hazard and others should start speaking up to taunt that desert fraud, he has no monopoly over gibberish, Messi maybe silent and wont stop so low to his level, cos they ain't mates, the other day his fanbase were celebrating a mere friendly match like say na world cup dem win, that's their new reality, they keep going lower, if dey are not celebrating sui celebration, dem go dig for something irrelevant to stay relevant, when the world don move pass the desert scam lord.

I wish they could play another friendly match in Miami, but guess who will miss the party, the desert lord can't enter America dem go jail his ass, he has a rape case to answer, so much for some ppl's idol, i will never stan rubbishhhh.

Back to the matter, this isn't me being sentimental na statement of facts, no be by "4 and 1 undeserved ballon do'r", Eden Hazard is right, Pendu lacks "pure football talent", person who's renowned for penalty kicks and tapins and scoring against weaker teams grin grin grin grin grin

Talent-wise, Neymar and Hazard are better than Ronaldo. This is not even banter. This has nothing to do with longevity and goals bla bla bla. He understands that Messi is superhuman. That's the truth.

191 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by insidelife22(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03
Must you mention Ronaldo to stay relevant.

You are not worthy to wash Ronaldo 's boots.

411 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by AllenSpencer: 4:55pm On Feb 03
Coming from Hazard? 🤣🤣🤣

I think I have to agree with those who believe that, life itself is a joke.

256 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by AImiron: 5:08pm On Feb 03
insidelife22:

s[b]ame thing your fav dey do with Leo, that's how he can stay relevant, dem dey pay una back with una coins, does it hurt? Ronaldo isn't better than hazard in terms of pure football talent.... who dash monkeeeey banana, abi pendu wan lost ni[/b]

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by infofta(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03
For people like us who knows football and doesn't support any particular club will say the truth.

Messi is the greatest footballer of all time. He is way better than Ronaldo.

If you don't accept this fact it means your reason is based on sentiment.

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by AImiron: 5:16pm On Feb 03
Eden Hazard at the World Cup Vs Ronaldo at the World Cup

Eden Hazard led Belgium to a 3rd place finish at the World Cup meanwhile Ronaldo doesn’t even have a World cup KO goal. I agree with Hazard

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by DiskJokeyManic: 9:38pm On Feb 03
See eeeeehn, even CR7 of Al Nassr here here beta pass Prime Hazard,,,,,😐 make una no vex me for dis forum oo😐😐

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by DiskJokeyManic: 9:38pm On Feb 03
Dere are some threads u will see on dis Nairaland ehn.... U just can't help but laugh out loud😂😂😂😂😂

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by jeff1993: 9:38pm On Feb 03
Hy
Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by BigDawsNet: 9:39pm On Feb 03
Not relevant to Nigerians right now...

The average Nigerians are looking for food to feed demself and dia family...

Does people wey gather to make sure Nigeria never work for dia own personal benefits will not make heaven

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by phonny22: 9:39pm On Feb 03
Ronaldo and Messi be like Davido and Wizkid there fans like dragging

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by Creamypie(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03
Ronaldo Dalima of brazil the greatest striker ever on Earth

22 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by WritterNg: 9:40pm On Feb 03
AImiron:
Well, i think its time players like Hazard and others should start speaking up to taunt that desert fraud, he has no monopoly over gibberish, Messi maybe silent and wont stop so low to his level, cos they ain't mates, the other day his fanbase were celebrating a mere friendly match like say na world cup dem win, that's their new reality, they keep going lower, if dey are not celebrating sui celebration, dem go dig for something irrelevant to stay relevant, where the world don move pass the desert scam lord.

I wish they could play another friendly match in Miami, but guess who will miss the party, the desert lord can't enter America dem go jail his ass, he has a rape case to answer, so much for some ppl's idol, i will never stan rubbishhhh.

Back to the matter, this isn't me being sentimental na statement of facts, no be by "4 and 1 undeserved ballon do'r", Eden Hazard is right, Pendu lacks "pure football talent", person who's renowned for penalty kicks and tapins and scoring against weaker teams grin grin grin grin grin

Talent-wise, Neymar and Hazard are better than Ronaldo. This is not even banter. This has nothing to do with longevity and goals bla bla bla. He understands that Messi is superhuman. That's the truth.

SAY NO MORE!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by Caliph97: 9:40pm On Feb 03
Mumu say for us who knows football..or make u just speak from ur perspective!

Clearly u like messi pass ronaldo...ko sharrap!
infofta:
For people like us who knows football and doesn't support any particular club will say the truth.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by femi4: 9:41pm On Feb 03
Shot fired

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by Nnaemiemax: 9:41pm On Feb 03
R
Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by tobenuel(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03
Who know this one, people dey talk hazardous dey follow talk. I no blame you na

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by Emma1Oj(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03
Envy wan kill Hazardous the injury player.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by Lifeinlight: 9:42pm On Feb 03
insidelife22:

i am not a fan of any of them but Messi is greater than Ronaldo

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by Solofresh2: 9:42pm On Feb 03
He is right. In terms of pure football, Hazard is better

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by Malvine(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03
Messi will always be a bigger name

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by shollythetic91: 9:42pm On Feb 03
AImiron:
Well, i think its time players like Hazard and others should start speaking up to taunt that desert fraud, he has no monopoly over gibberish, Messi maybe silent and wont stop so low to his level, cos they ain't mates, the other day his fanbase were celebrating a mere friendly match like say na world cup dem win, that's their new reality, they keep going lower, if dey are not celebrating sui celebration, dem go dig for something irrelevant to stay relevant, where the world don move pass the desert scam lord.

Eyah, sorry ehn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by Tywo2018: 9:42pm On Feb 03
Hazard alone will explain only him know what he saw cry

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by kehnderson(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03
Hello good members of the group. I hope this message finds you well. My friend has been exploring opportunities in the civil service, and I've heard that having the support of well-connected individuals (not just merit) can be beneficial. Given the network and experience of some members here, I was wondering if any kind hearted might have any link to politicians (or the likes) or advice or guidance on navigating this process. He's frustrated so, he'd greatly value your insights and appreciate any assistance you could provide.
Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by femi4: 9:43pm On Feb 03
insidelife22:

lolz, fan boy is here

But your idol can downgrade a league to stay relevant

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by arantess: 9:44pm On Feb 03
AImiron:

DAILYPOST
Hazard is right...

Anyone not happy should take a long walk off a short pier...

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by free2ryhme: 9:44pm On Feb 03
Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by EDOLUWA: 9:44pm On Feb 03
infofta:

I dont support any team either but the fan base worldwide shows that Ronaldo js leading as Greatest player.

Is everyone sentimental in this world ? I will say YES!

But majority carry the vote always anyday anytime.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard by Jeshurun90: 9:44pm On Feb 03
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches / Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Awards Since 2009 (Throwback Photos) / Okocha, Babayaro, Amokachi Represent Nigeria At Starsixes (videos Of The Goals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.