Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) (29431 Views)

The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS / Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS / Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nice one. For those using Gotv and Dstv check my last topic for promo prices
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Godsonjoe: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
This is two different pictures... nawa oooo. we get eye but cannot cccccccc
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
sankky:
Ikpeazu timed it very well.
When the cat is away , the mouse plays.
IPOB is presently on invitation to present their case to the EU Parliament in Brussels.

REFER BELOW :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArlogrMpJxg

It seems Kanu went there to deliver a rap? You lot should stop deceiving innocent people and doing them out of their gard earned monies.

No one invited Kanu anywhere. Kanu didnt address anyone but ipob supporters. The photoshopped should have been done by a more experienced hand at the very least.
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Godsonjoe: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
I hope that admin will not suspended me from commenting? Only the truth shall set us free... eziokwu bu ndu
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bialegend:

Get sense dafty, the photos are of old event and Ikpeazu was never in USA recently.
Illiterate. Where did you see me commenting on the authenticity of the photo?
The event in Germany CAN NEVER happen in US without strong repercussions to the perpetrators.
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Area4Area: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
colestephan86:

There is a difference na, you said he is addressing Igbo people , Mr Ike went to address IPOB . And also you will notice that there are people here that witnessed the war and knows what war means not those boys with pot belly born after 1975
Exactly, those here as we can see are the generation that witnessed the war unlike Nnamdi Kanu and his olodo followers that were told what they believe
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by LZAA: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

grin

Cc immhotep lzaa Rekhina

Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Area4Area: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Chukazu:
I saw what he did there . .. traveling unannounced, attend to engagement , return home safely and then tell the whole world " the governor has since returned home" cheesy

That is the new film tricks ...
Where did you read that Ekweremadu was going to Germany before he was unfortunately attacked?
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by mvem(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Techsunny:
Ipob were busy at Brussel, this useless governor rush to Us, don't worry they ll'cash u next time
all ipob members are in Brussels.....all ipob members in US travelled to Brussels?... What are you saying ?
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by mvem(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
IPOB members are currently at the European parliament.
all ipob members in the world are in Brussels?... what do you mean?....Soo all ipob members in US travelled to Brussels. Also can you show us photos or videos of Kanu/ipob members addressing the European Parliament?
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by mvem(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Chukazu:
I saw what he did there . .. traveling unannounced, attend to engagement , return home safely and then tell the whole world " the governor has since returned home" cheesy

That is the new film tricks ...
so he should broadcast his traveling...did Ekweremadu did thesame?
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Abogwara: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
This is an Ngwa event not Igbo event.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
unohbethel:
this mor.on he is addressing E.U
My foot!
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by webngnews: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
He didnt go alone , he went with his ADC.
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by tiger28: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Igbos is PRESENTLY battling for theur existence in South Africa right now hence No time for protest
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
donbachi:
The guy fit don peel out something give nnamdi kanu.
I swear grin
Or e don beg sef grin
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Bialegend(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
sonnie10:

Illiterate. Where did you see me commenting on the authenticity of the photo?
The event in Germany CAN NEVER happen in US without strong repercussions to the perpetrators.
Nama, send any of your politicians to USA to go and try. You saw a photo showing Ikpeazu was not anywhere recently in the USA, yet you are still commenting like a fool.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bialegend:

Nama, send any of your politicians to USA to go and try. You saw a photo showing Ikpeazu was not anywhere recently in the USA, yet you are still commenting like a fool.
Mumu! What has the photo got to do with my comment. Pig.
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Where is the thread where kanu addressed the Eu ? How come na this one una show us?
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Bialegend(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
sonnie10:

Mumu! What has the photo got to do with my comment. Pig.
Ilorin almajiri nama, you actually thought Ikpeazu was in USA recently until i brought your useless sense back to reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
kokozain:
Where is mazi nnamdi thief kanu

Oh I have forgotten that he is cumming with the man from Yaounde

Maybe with your mumsi.....

By the way he was with some Ogas in Brussels while your lifeless “President” is hiding from the likes of YOU.....

The major problem with supporting Biafra are BIAFRANS in USA and LAGOS.....Everyone else, everywhere else is on board....

That event even looks dry thank goodness, as those psychologically homeless FOOLS are there listening to rogues without reasoning
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bialegend:

Ilorin almajiri nama, you actually thought Ikpeazu was in USA recently until i brought your useless sense back to reasoning.
Osu. Everybody is niot intellectually impaired as most of you.
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bialegend:

Osu. Everybody is niot intellectually impaired as most of you. Erosion in your poto hole will sweep you las las.
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by dnawah(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
CuriousMynd:
Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, governor of Abia State was the Special guest of honour at the 28th Annual Convention of the Ngwa National Association of United States of America which held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

Governor Ikpeazu showed his appreciation to Ngwa people and Abians in the diaspora for contributing constantly in diverse forms to the development of Abia State while addressing the convention, Igbere TV reports.

The guest of Honour thanked members of the association especially for the priceless containers of vital medical equipments and supplies they periodically send to Abia State. He also urged them to never relent in thinking about how they can continue to contribute to the development of Abia State.

Igbere TV reports that he also assured them of the commitment of his administration to comprehensive infrastructural development in Abia State and urged them to be good ambassadors of the State in all their endeavours.

Earlier in his welcome address, the President of Ngwa National Association of USA, Chief Innocent Abakwue, thanked the Governor for honouring their invitation and noted that regular interface between the Governor and Abians in the Diaspora was important to bridge information gaps and keep the people informed about developments back home.

Highlight of the event were Special Cultural dances to welcome the Governor by Ngwa Women and Youths.

Some of those in attendance included the Member Representing Obingwa West State Constituency in the Abia State House of Assembly, Hon. Thomas Nkoro, Hon. Justice L. T. C. Eruba, President of Ngwa Patriots, Chief Okey Ahiwe, A Commissioner in ASOPADEC, Chief Uzo Ihuka, General Manager of ASPIMMS, Dr. A.C.B. Agbazuere, Chairman of Tunnel End Construction, Chief Enyinnaya Nwafor, among others.

Governor Ikpeazu has since returned to Nigeria.

http://igberetvnews.com/977185/just-in-gov-ikpeazu-defies-ipob-addresses-igbo-people-in-usa-photos/

wise man, when ibob was busy with their E.U things,he rush in.be4 they will come back he will rush out.
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

grin

Cc immhotep lzaa Rekhina
Omenka needs IPOB wife grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by jacy346(f): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Techsunny:
otu nnegi
hahahahaha
Re: Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) by lipstick2(f): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2019
Kaiiii...this IPOB and mouth.This is one man they would have beaten to stupor.

A Governor without sense,ogogoro man.

Go to Umuahia and you will cry,not to talk of Arochukwu or Port Harcourt road in Aba.

This man is busy traveling up and down,while the roads in his community are decaying,You can not pass thru anywhere in Abia and your body is at peace.Even Pedestrians are crying.

See his pot belly like pregnant goat...shameless drunk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin At The Pentagon (Photos) / Photos From 55th Independence Celebration In Abuja (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.