Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS (13549 Views)

The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS / Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chai God come and save my blinded Igbo brothers under the influence of clueless IPOB cool

This man Nnamdi Kanu is making them believe Israel government is at their back to help them in Oyigbo. And this give them to morale to go and die for nothing. Just imagine the post that he has informed the Israel government grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Barka00(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2020

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chai o. My brothers are doomed. With hopeless hope

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Miracleus: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cry cry baby
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by tyup(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
sad
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
After they accuse others for land grabbing very confused sect of people

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Winning the war internationally is the first step of revolution
And some bigots are yet to know
Just like a joke,the breeze will sweep you off your feet
They once said he should come back
He did,
They said is an onlin country
Yet blame them for destruction of property
They said ,he is irrelevant
Yet they follow his every move,advertising him

13 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by GreatInRock(f): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Winning the war internationally is the first step of revolution
And some bigots are yet to know
Just like a joke,the breeze will sweep you off your feet
They once said he should come back
He did,
They said is an onlin country
Yet blame them for destruction of property
They said ,he is irrelevant
Yet they follow his every move,advertising him

Oga you're confused. This is a man who order Wike to be beheaded on live radio on the 25th of October 2020.
This was a man who instructed his followers to attack armed soldiers.

You cannot do all these and expect the international community. IPOB is the most confused terrorist group I've seen

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by sapientia(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Our mods are very funny

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
sapientia:
Our mods are very funny

Na me change the topic o... No be mods. As mumu IPOB dey expect Israeli soldiers for oyigbo. After their terrorist leader ordered for Wikes head to be brought to him. grin

Very confused terrorist group grin cheesy

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by BrownLondon(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
LMAO
Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
BrownLondon:
LMAO

They are seriously lamenting on the comment section calling on the Israeli government to come and fight Wike cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Oga you're confused. This is a man who order Wike to be beheaded on live radio on the 25th of October 2020.
This was a man who instructed his followers to attack armed soldiers.

You cannot do all these and expect the international community. IPOB is the most confused terrorist group I've seen
You can’t lie to me,
Wike raise a bounty (50million)on an indigene of obigbo he tagged ipob
Then kanu double the bounty on wike head
Wike came back ,narrating that the said Stanley mgbere is not an ipob member
Well not here to convince satan that Jesus is lord
But for other commentators to reason beyond your narrative

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by sapientia(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Na me change the topic o... No be mods. As mumu IPOB dey expect Israeli soldiers for oyigbo. After their terrorist leader ordered for Wikes head to be brought to him. grin

Very confused terrorist group grin cheesy

I meant they are funny to allow you to be roaming mad all over Nairaland creating silly threads.

As if you either bribed them or they are afraid or can't do anything.

Whichever, they are funny

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

You can’t lie to me,

Even your member on Kanu's page had confirmed that boko haram terrorist group is more strategic than IPOB terrorist groups

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
sapientia:

I meant they are funny to allow you to roaming mad all over Nairaland creating silly threads.

As if you either bribed them or they are afraid or can't do anything.

Whichever, they are funny
They generate money mostly from this tribal post

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Even your member on Kanu's page had confirmed that boko haram terrorist group is more strategic than IPOB terrorist groups
More like you who follow kanu,can also comment,screenshot and post
Well
Don’t let kanu hatred kill u

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

You can’t lie to me,
And you say this people are not terrorists.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

More like you who follow kanu,can also comment,screenshot and post
Well
Don’t let kanu hatred kill u

So I'm now all the fans commenting clueless people. grin
Cant u see the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by BIGGESThead6: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chai, BIAFRANS have turned themselves to a LAUGHING STOCK. grin grin grin

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Chai, BIAFRANS have turned themselves to a LAUGHING STOCK. grin grin grin

See the one I saw now from a fan. Push me to death I am your IPOB.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chai it's a pity. Pushing Igbo youths empty handed so the military use them as shooting practice

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by dukeprince50: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is serious o. NK is a proof that man can live without brains

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by greensandy: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

And you say this people are not terrorists.

I am strongly in support of this. Let them start eliminating their useless leaders. What Nzeogwu and co deliberately failed to do then, let the ipob do. I will be so much happy. As long as they terrorize their people, I'm okay with that. Let the madness start and end in the east.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu's only investment is the gullible Igbos.

Rest in peace in advance to the fools who signed this oath

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by dukeprince50: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

You can’t lie to me,
Wike placed a bounty and NK placed money on Wike's head.
No matter the court u go to, Wike will win.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by dukeprince50: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

comparing Boko haram to IPOB, its true these people knows they are terrorists

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
Wike placed a bounty and NK placed money on Wike's head.
No matter the court u go to, Wike will win.

Oh 10 fat cows for your eating pleasure. This strong point never entered my head

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by BIGGESThead6: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

See the one I saw now from a fan. Push me to death I am your IPOB.

Chai.
These guys are going crazy about their fruitless agitation.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Chai.
These guys are going crazy about their fruitless agitation.

I know you'll like this one.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo. Like Or Loathe Him, Is The Greatest Living Nigerian. / Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister / 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.