Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Bbnaija: ‘mercy Disappointed Me’ – Venita Cries Out [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘mercy Disappointed Me’ – Venita Cries Out [video] (490 Views)

Laycon Disappointed Me / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘mercy Disappointed Me’ – Venita Cries Out [video] by 247realnews: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Newly evicted BBNaija housemate, Venita has opened up on how Mercy disappointed her.

As is the norm with every evicted housemate, Ebuka played a screen recording of the housemates who nominated them for possible eviction. When Venita realised Mercy also nominated her, she was shocked.

Speaking to Ebuka about it, she revealed she was disappointed when she realized Mercy nominated her for eviction. Ebuka had to remind her that at the end of it all, the reality show remained a game.

Venita went on to make some astonishing revelations. Check out the video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/11/bbnaija-mercy-disappointed-me-venita-cries-out-video/

(1) (Reply)

“teddy A Is Insecure And A Prick” – Seyi Blows Hot After Receiving A Slap / Photos Of Mercy; The Winner Of 2019 Bbnaija Acquires N25m SUV / Peruzzi Follows Pamilerin On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.