Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React (2792 Views)

Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React by DGynx: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
DJ Cuppy is set to launch new clothing line. In a Recent post she wrote:

"Cuppy Merch coming! �� WHAT DO YOU THINK?
#CuppyOnAMission"

Cuppy effortlessly makes headline with anything she does, from her music, to DJ activities to a dating rumor with Anthony Joshua.

her fans couldnt be more hilarious as they rushed to her comment section to express their views (see Below)

https://www.thesleak.com/dj-cuppy-leaves-music-to-sell-clothes-fans-react/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React by Vikkoh(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
angry

Always on the headline with a boring news!

Boring Girl..

She should agree Brodashaggi's proposal to be her BF so she can learn a bit of the Ajekpako life, her poshness is too boring angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React by restore8(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gelato

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.
Re: DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React by festacman(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Vikkoh:
angry

Boring Girl..

She should agree Brodashaggi's proposal to be her BF so she can learn a bit of the Ajekpako life, her poshness is too boring angry

I beg to disagree.
Cuppy is not boring.
She is lively.
She is happy.
She is beautiful.
Her boot!e just got better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React by Onyi22(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
That's good
Re: DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React by Rotimi47: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Vikkoh:
angry

Boring Girl..

grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React by irunoko(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
This girl is obviously looking for attention

When you have everything at your disposal and you don't need to lift a finger before having the best,that's what happens you become bored of everything since there's nothing to aspire for
Re: DJ Cuppy Leaves Music To Sell Clothes, Fans React by Oreoluwa5: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
C currently ass

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva / Meet Mercy Aigbe Fashion Designer, Her Daughter Clocks Six Today (photos) / 50 Cent Slams Lil Wayne For Taking Picture With President Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.