Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? (385 Views)

Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? / Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Building Collapse In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Grandlord: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Go on Google and look up the world's top 20 economies. Any black nation in there? No? That's what I thought. Europeans, Americans, Asians are all staking their claims for top spots but no African or Caribbean black countries are represented.

Not a single black state. (By black state I mean countries whose economies and leadership are run by, well, the black people.)

Black people excel in different spheres of life from tech to sports, medicine, law etc. An exception to this is governance or leadership if you like.

The black man appears to lack the dedication, selflessness, accountability and determination required to put things in order, for the common good. It's a shame. The top performing professional, when given a chance at leadership, tends to lose his ethics and values and sinks into the ocean of corruption and self-enrichment.

So what's up with us black people and bad governance? Why aren't we able to run ONE f**king TOP PERFORMING country?
Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Grandlord post=82130782[s:
]Go on Google and look up the world's top 20 economies. Any black nation in there? No? That's what I thought. Europeans, Americans, Asians are all staking their claims for top spots but no African or Caribbean black countries are represented.

Not a single black state. (By black state I mean countries whose economies and leadership are run by, well, the black people.)

Black people excel in different spheres of life from tech to sports, medicine, law etc. An exception to this is governance or leadership if you like.

The black man appears to lack the dedication, selflessness, accountability and determination required to put things in order, for the common good; I'm afraid. The top performing professional, when given a chance at leadership, tends to lose his ethics and values and sinks into the ocean of corruption and self-enrichment.

So what's up with us black people and bad governance? Why aren't we able to run ONE f**king TOP PERFORMING country?[/s]

Biafra was on track to lead the black race but your envy let the black race down. Let me tell you this no black race or nation can ever, I repeat ever get on par to western nations except Biafra. All blacks are not equal. Biafrans are a special race of black people different from Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas, and rest of Africans. Biafrans are biblical israelites, and Igbos being the mother of all Black Israelites on this planet. Who are Black Israelites? All Biafran tribes, Liberians, South Cameroonians, African Americans, Gabonese, Equitorial Guinea, some Caribbeans and few other blacks scattered around the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dont speak about 'the black man' speak for yourself.
Are you in any way an asset to your generation ? Speaking of prosperous nations, Rwanda, and Botswana are doing just fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by restore8(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
a black man is capable of running and building the nation. that is all I have to say.

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Grandlord: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Dont speak about 'the black man' speak for yourself.
Are you in any way an asset to your generation ? Speaking of prosperous nations, Rwanda, and Botswana are doing just fine.
All my efforts at making a difference are being sabotaged by corrupt elements who have taken over the polity. I'm frustrated, really.

Do well to tell us how 'fine' those countries you mentioned are doing. I'd like to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Ikinternational: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Success1020:

Biafra was on track to lead the black race but your envy let the black race down. Let me tell you this no black race or nation can ever, I repeat ever get on par to western nations except Biafra. All blacks are not equal. Biafrans are a special race of black people different from Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas, and rest of Africans. Biafrans are biblical israelites, and Igbos being the mother of all Black Israelites on this planet. Who are Black Israelites? All Biafran tribes, Liberians, African Americans and some Caribbeans.

Guy stop. You're taking the sentiments somewhere else.

Must everyday be tribal day on nairaland politics section
Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ikinternational:

Guy stop. You're taking the sentiments somewhere else.

Must everyday be tribal day on nairaland politics section

This is not tribal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Ikinternational: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
@op. Interesting question that I've often wondered about myself. I don't know if us blacks are ready to face the truth. Because the truth is often ugly n hurts

Tribalism and corruption is a big nuisance in all of Africa.

Add to that visionless Selfish leaders without love for country

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Ikinternational: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
I have often wondered how these politicians can travel abroad for medical purposes or for business, or vacation but can never come home to duplicate anything that they saw that impressed them.
How wicked, lazy, selfish and visionless must one be

Some parts of Africa is a 100 years behind countries we consider to be developed. How is that possible

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Aladdin1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Its like the curse of noah on his black son still holds sway over the black race.something is inherently wrong with the "blackman" so much "selfishness" "hatred" and "myopic greed".

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Grandlord: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ikinternational:
@op. Interesting question that I've often wondered about myself. I don't know if us blacks are ready to face the truth. Because the truth is often ugly n hurts

Tribalism and corruption is a big nuisance in all of Africa.

Add to that visionless Selfish leaders without love for country
. I mean every other nation that isn't black is well represented and contributes massively in the comity of nations.

The black countries on the other hand are only good at receiving aids and corruption. Big shame really.
Re: Is The Black Man Capable Of Building A Nation? by Grandlord: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Aladdin1:
Its like the curse of noah on his black son still holds sway over the black race.something is inherently wrong with the "blackman" so much "selfishness" "hatred" and "myopic greed".
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Once You Can Read And Write With SSCE You Can Be President And Governor / Minimum Wage: Organized Labour Threatens To Embark On Indefinite Strike / EFCC: Court Sentences 6 Facebook Hackers To Jail In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.