Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Fani Kayode - "My Wife Wants Me To Start Wearing Jeans & T-shirts Again" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode - "My Wife Wants Me To Start Wearing Jeans & T-shirts Again" (369 Views)

Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit / When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode - "My Wife Wants Me To Start Wearing Jeans & T-shirts Again" by Okoyeaniche(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Former spokesman to ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo, Femi Fani-Kayode, reviewed that his wife spent last night telling him how she wants him to start wearing jeans and T-shirts again.

MackenzieSkyBlog understands that the former minister of aviation disclosed this via his Tweeter handle where he said that he dedicates this tweet to his darling wife who spent the whole of last night telling him how she wants him to start wearing jeans and T-shirts again.

He went further to say that his wife had already banned him from discussing political matters at the dinning table.

He wrote: "I dedicate this tweet to my darling wife, Mama Aragorn, who spent the whole of last night telling me how she wants...CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode - "My Wife Wants Me To Start Wearing Jeans & T-shirts Again" by StillX10(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
E go fit am na

The greatest joy in life is to have a good wife

Always listen to your good wife
Re: Fani Kayode - "My Wife Wants Me To Start Wearing Jeans & T-shirts Again" by BlackfireX: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Who is this one again??

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Disclaims Twitter Parody Account, See Reply From Parody Acc / Xenophobia: No Need To Apologise Nigeria, Says Mayor Of Johannesburg / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.