Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Pretty Lady Recounts What A Good Joystick Can Do To Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Lady Recounts What A Good Joystick Can Do To Her (874 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Recounts What A Good Joystick Can Do To Her by IMASTEX: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Good Joystick Makes Me Faithful. I'm Just Being Honest Lady Opens Up As She blows Hurt On Instagram

This message goes out to the guys who have generalized that lady's fidelity has nothing to do with good sex. Hence they have decided to cope with the issue of premature ejaculation, weak erection, low libido, too much delays in getting ready for multiple rounds, excessive tiredness/waist pain after sex, poor sperm quality, etc.

Guys don't be deceived, ladies do sexual performance comparison with passed experiences from their ex. Same way you may compare her with your ex. Even those that married virgins aren't left out in this. As humans are wired to always aspire for new things. They are exposed to the internet. And they also gossip this matter with friends.

Re: Pretty Lady Recounts What A Good Joystick Can Do To Her by IMASTEX: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2019

Re: Pretty Lady Recounts What A Good Joystick Can Do To Her by IMASTEX: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
The good news is that, nature got you fully covered. You can get all your wishful sexual performance achieved with SURE� MEN� HERBAL� TEA�
It is freshly prepared according to complains. It is made purely from root & herbs for total correction. You don't need to depend on it forever before having quality sex. It doesn't need to forcefully compare you to have sex after taking the tea. Zero: Side effects. Sweetener. Colourant. Preservatives. Offensive odour.

We deliver worldwide via several available courier/logistics companies. Simply place an order.

For more info
Whatsapp: +2348053363999
Re: Pretty Lady Recounts What A Good Joystick Can Do To Her by Davash222(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Can girls cope without Dicck
Re: Pretty Lady Recounts What A Good Joystick Can Do To Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Davash222:

Yes, if he's good at cunnilingus.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Recounts What A Good Joystick Can Do To Her by IMASTEX: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Davash222:
Don't let them catch you oh

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Items For 1k Only!! / God, I Think You For This Year Xmas. 2018 Was My Worst Xmas / Real Reason African/nigerian Wives Don't Want Their Husband's Relatives To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.