Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Let Love Grow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Love Grow (813 Views)

Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow / Is My Child About To Grow Up Knowing Another Man As His Father / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Love Grow by oluspicy: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is true that love grows gradually, but it grows only where it is watered.

Some people go into relationships believing that with time they will get to love the person they are with. Some even get married with the confidence that they will get to understand and love each other later in marriage. Most times the pressure is from our parents and family that care about us. Talking about;

"Don't worry, Daniel is a nice man, you will learn to love him as you move on."

"Yemi is a good woman, you may not love her now but you will learn to love her later when you're married."

And yes it is true, they are not wrong at all. Even for two people who love each other crazy from the start of the relationship we still need to keep growing our love for each other as we move on. It doesn't start and end after 'I DO'. We have to keep learning new things and new ways to keep falling and falling and learning and growing the love we have.

But love has to be watered. There is no magic moment anywhere inside a relationship or marriage that will make you fall deeply in love with that person just like that. It doesn't work that way.

Let me show you how the science of falling in love works;

In other for anything to grow, first there must be a SEED, and there must be a committed GARDENER.

Not just one committed gardener. But two;
The one you are hoping to fall in love with, and the one that is already In love with you.

Then the seed that needs to be planted and consistently watered? - Is PEACE!

Being at peace means you are comfortable with the person and the qualities they possess.

Being at peace means that even though you are not in love with them right now, you cannot say you don't find them attractive. I mean that peace that will make you scream YEEESSSSS when they want to touch you.

Being at peace means that you might not be in love with that person but you feel comfortable around them, and they make you happy. Being at peace means you that will be willing to go through what it takes to give falling in love with that person a chance. This means you are willing to be open, welcoming and ready to reciprocate their efforts as you seek to water your relationship with them.

Don't just take "love grows gradually" and run with it. Make sure there is something to grow. Love will not grow where you cannot stand the idea of being with someone. Love will not grow where their touch irritates you. You have to first feel that inner peace on your inside and on every side, that's the seed that will grow into the love you want to build.

Remember; "flowers do not grow in the garden of stones".

And to you, the one who is already in love, your SEED is PATIENCE.

Stay blessed.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Let Love Grow by Betakeshi: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Let Love Grow by Amanee(f): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is mature content right here and I got something off it.

Nice work op.

1 Like

Re: Let Love Grow by Hisincrease: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Good, write up, Op.

A love that will grow well is a two-way effort. No one person love can hold for long.

Well, I hope to love someday. I'm Single and productive.

But Op, let me ask, why do we say people fall in love? Like, must people FALL in love?

Can't people stand, jump or even run. Whatsup with falling, kinda scary sha.

Thats all I want to say.
Re: Let Love Grow by 6Milk(m): 3:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Nice write but love comes natural. It's no longer natural when you have to keep learning new things and new ways to keep falling in love ". That's too artificial
An opinion tho
Re: Let Love Grow by oluspicy: 4:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Amanee:

Nice work op.

Thanks sis, I appreciate.
Re: Let Love Grow by oluspicy: 4:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Hisincrease:
Good, write up, Op.

A love that will grow well is a two-way effort. No one person love can hold for long.

But Op, let me ask, why do we say people fall in love? Like, must people FALL in love?

Thats all I want to say.

Thanks for the comments.

I believe one day, you will find the right person who will love the way you're.

As for people falling in love... This is due to the law of gravity or law of gravitational force. cheesy cheesy
Re: Let Love Grow by Hisincrease: 6:01am On Apr 15, 2020
oluspicy:

Thanks for the comments.

I believe one day, you will find the right person who will love the way you're.

As for people falling in love... This is due to the law of gravity or law of gravitational force. cheesy cheesy
Lol
Na real law of gravity.

1 Like

Re: Let Love Grow by oluspicy: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Amanee:

Nice work op.

Thanks sis.
Re: Let Love Grow by bukatyne(f): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Hisincrease:
Good, write up, Op.

Thats all I want to say.

Fall in love
Settle down to marry.

Don't like the phrases above.

Seems like one is retrogressing.

One should chase 1,000 and two 10,000
Re: Let Love Grow by bukatyne(f): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
oluspicy:

Some people go into relationships believing that with time they will get to love the person they are with. Some even get married with the confidence that they will get to understand and love each other later in marriage. Most times the pressure is from our parents and family that care about us. Talking about;

"Yemi is a good woman, you may not love her now but you will learn to love her later when you're married."

And yes it is true, they are not wrong at all. Even for two people who love each other crazy from the start of the relationship we still need to keep growing our love for each other as we move on. It doesn't start and end after 'I DO'. We have to keep learning new things and new ways to keep falling and falling and learning and growing the love we have.

But love has to be watered. There is no magic moment anywhere inside a relationship or marriage that will make you fall deeply in love with that person just like that. It doesn't work that way.

In other for anything to grow, first there must be a SEED, and there must be a committed GARDENER.

The one you are hoping to fall in love with, and the one that is already In love with you.

Being at peace means you are comfortable with the person and the qualities they possess.

Being at peace means that even though you are not in love with them right now, you cannot say you don't find them attractive. I mean that peace that will make you scream YEEESSSSS when they want to touch you.

Being at peace means that you might not be in love with that person but you feel comfortable around them, and they make you happy. Being at peace means you that will be willing to go through what it takes to give falling in love with that person a chance. This means you are willing to be open, welcoming and ready to reciprocate their efforts as you seek to water your relationship with them.

Don't just take "love grows gradually" and run with it. Make sure there is something to grow. Love will not grow where you cannot stand the idea of being with someone. Love will not grow where their touch irritates you. You have to first feel that inner peace on your inside and on every side, that's the seed that will grow into the love you want to build.

Stay blessed.

I rest my case.

Weldone.

Nice write up.

Even people in love need to grow the love which is why I don't agree to the phrase: your spouse is not responsible for your happiness.

1 Like

Re: Let Love Grow by oluspicy: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Weldone.

Nice write up.

Even people in love need to grow the love which is why I don't agree to the phrase: your spouse is not responsible for your happiness.

Thanks sis.

You're definitely right. That's why the Bible says "Can two walk together, except they are agreed? -Amos 3:3 (KJV)
Re: Let Love Grow by Hisincrease: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Fall in love
Settle down to marry.

Don't like the phrases above.

Seems like one is retrogressing.

One should chase 1,000 and two 10,000

You feel me right?
I don't wanna FALL in love. I want to Love.

I don't want to SETTLE DOWN to marry. I have peace already. I want to get married.

Like you said "retrogressing".
I'm not allowing that to get into me.
Re: Let Love Grow by frankkydee(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
oluspicy:

Stay blessed.

I rest my case.

Are you already in love?
Re: Let Love Grow by frankkydee(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hisincrease:

You feel me right?
I don't wanna FALL in love. I want to Love.

I don't want to SETTLE DOWN to marry. I have peace already. I want to get married.

Like you said "retrogressing".
I'm not allowing that to get into me.

I want to love and be loved back, no retrogression, no one-sided love, no love drainer
Re: Let Love Grow by Hisincrease: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
frankkydee:

I want to love and be loved back, no retrogression, no one-sided love, no love drainer
I like that part of "love back".
This is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Let Love Grow by frankkydee(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hisincrease:

I like that part of "love back".
This is perfect.

That's how it should be brother

(1) (Reply)

Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? / How To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating On You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.