Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . (761 Views)

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / Reekado Banks Fires Temi Solomon, His Brother As Manager, Explains Why / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . by Gistring: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nigerian singer, #ReekadoBanks, has dropped his elder brother, Temi Solomon, as his manager.

In a recent chat with Cool FM, he explained that his decision was as a result of next level dealings seeing that his vision has grown and he needs people who see as far as he sees.

His words: “It was just next level dealings. I wanted to get somewhere else, the vision became alot farther, like I saw farther than I used to see and I just needed somebody that’ll see as much, most especially someone that’s been there with other people (artistes) but me and my brother are cool.”

When asked if Temi, who has managed him since the beginning of his career, is still a part of his team in any capacity, he answered in the negative. Reekado is now being managed by Twenty20media led by Davido’s former manager, Kamal Ajiboye.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/reekado-banks-fires-his-brother-as-manager

Re: Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . by Gistring: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
smiley
Re: Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . by Praizenews: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Why nah
Re: Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . by Onyi22(f): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wow ���
Re: Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . by Jasen1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
I know he's senior brother oh

But hope its not the person with him for pic there
Re: Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . by simonlee(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Praizenews:
Why nah
when you just rush in to comment without reading the post, why wouldn't you look stupid?

Re: Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . by Davash222(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
How can you succeed when you used someone that wears pink loafers as your Manager
Re: Reekado Banks Fires His Brother As Manager . . by UncleGist: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes With The Coolest Stage Names. / “Very Stupid Person Will Win BBN -okon And Okeybakassi React To Khafi’s Eviction / Bbnaija: Sad! Watch The PAINFUL Short Love Story Of (ceebi) Tobi And Ceec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.