₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,334,437 members, 5,167,149 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2019 at 02:08 AM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (49855 Views)

XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others / Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested / Passengers Robbed Mid-Air On-board A South African Airways Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home by frog12: 11:23pm On Sep 11
foreigners will still rent. drive them out. south africans are lazy and foolish

Rosskiki:

It's not about driving anyone out. Simply redistribute the land. Those who cannot stand the 'equalization' can board the next flight out.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home by jkendy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11
jacy346:
what I don't understand is what a south African doing on a Nigerian forum. this forum is for Nigerians, so south Africans or whatever they called themselves should please Bleep off here!
My dear, like seriously ehh, I wish I could come face to face with one of them to see if him mama born am well mek him talk trash to my face.
Bunch of lazy, envious wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home by victorazyvictor(m): 1:19am On Sep 12
adedayourt:
Now the bigger question. . .

When they arrive Nigeria, what will they engaged themselves with as a source of livelihood?

What were they doing there and is Nigeria being occupied by ghosts?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home by Meliian(f): 6:39am On Sep 12
valarinz:

I'll be interested in knowing your story cos it's obvious it has nothing to do with the usual paid media crew

Date an igbo, am I mad? You said you've been following me? If you have really, then you should know why?

Question for you? Why do igbos hate yorubas?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home by DeviIhimseIf: 7:01am On Sep 12
Meliian:

Date an igbo, am I mad? You said you've been following me? If you have really, then you should know why?

Question for you? Why do igbos hate yorubas?

nairaland made females everywhere
grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home by Meliian(f): 8:29am On Sep 12
DeviIhimseIf:
[s][/s]
nairaland made females everywhere
grin

Kikiki. Be deceiving yasef.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home by DeviIhimseIf: 8:31am On Sep 12
Meliian:

Kikiki. Be deceiving yasef.

shut up
stop deceiving people with fake Monika grin
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home by eghwubarefaith5: 8:36am On Sep 12
Nothing is too hard for God to do.let Dem come back and put the word of God to practice.their situation will change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / 10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.