Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/19 (174 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/09/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/19 by dallyemmy: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/19 by dallyemmy: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, 12 September, 2019) -

NOTHING IS TOO BIG TO GIVE

1.Thank You, Father, for while I was yet a sinner, You gave Your only begotten son, Jesus, to die for me, that I may live.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me an overcoming faith, that will believe in You, till the very end, even in the face of adversity, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to overcome every temptation and trial of faith, that may come my way, as I walk with You, in this crooked and perversed generation, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let nothing be too precious or too big for me to surrender for Your use, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to do what Abraham did, so that I may get the type of blessings that Abraham got, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, I decree and declare, as the seed of Abraham, that I walk in the blessings of Abraham, and I possess the gates of my enemies, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to make the right choices in life, that will attract Your blessings and not curses, upon my lineage and children's children, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please give me a heart that gives and gives again, until I become a gift to my generation, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye and reward him abundantly, for all his commitments and labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / ... / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.