Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery (32809 Views)

ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / ‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Mercy2006(f): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Get well soon.Not that my opinion matters,but am of the view that some things are meant to be kept from the public glare.But like she said,she alone has the right to post whatever she desires,after all,it's her page.
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by greenguy: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kaffy has no sense... Yes, some things should be private. The picture does not diminish God's glory over your husband's healing. God is God over everything and telling the world what He's done is all you need.

That picture is arranged sha... The guy just pose with him muscle for camera... Clearly she didn't do this for God, apparently she has other goals.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fake fans are waiting for her to become a widow.
Nizoorians sef.
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ganjafama:
She is right though but replying a fan in that manner is absolutely uncalled for.
Maybe her emotions ran wild because of the situation

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abortedfetus:
u better say what's on your mind.
Clown. �
angry
Yesterday changed my mentality about him
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by victorian(f): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
The fan is right. It's very risky.

If only kaffy knows. But na she sabi. Na she get her man.
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Witnes: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
i still wonder what concerns some fans about other peoples private life.
advice gone wrong.
fan after reading this
U called this a private life after sharing the same private life to the whole world. Rat wen dey house na e dey invite other rats say food dey for pot
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Kingrahmanumar(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
She's telling you because she knows your village people won't be happy
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by renewable1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God help Nigerians.

Get our unique 1kva system with solar panel for 135k.
No monthly subscription, no noise. To power your basic appliances for minimum 6hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
So God has an Instagram account,shey me no go open insta account like this so I go dey thank am for giveaways in advance and so as to be present when he dey giveaway dollars wink kiss
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Sanchez01: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
i still wonder what concerns some fans about other peoples private life.
advice gone wrong.
fan after reading this
Your life isn't private anymore if it is on social media. The 'fans' are right to meddle since it is tabled (laid out on SM) for discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Nuclear99(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
He will be like
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by nathpope(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The things they do for the Gram.
Photo looks super staged.

All those cords on him just for a crash..in Nigeria?

My brethren.
Al those cords you see come with a price.

If you know, you know..
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Emmasnoop(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Who the picture help nonesense.
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by mamajj17(f): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The things they do for the Gram.
Photo looks super staged.

All those cords on him just for a crash..in Nigeria?

I thought as much, even too much Cords directed on the Skin....May be na for TRADITIONAL HEALER he dey grin grin grin
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Fabulous0019(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Her husband is Pappi J..
Legend!!!Boss!!!

If u know him.. Comment
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Teeklef(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
He's doing medical ni? May be him wan join FC Roma.
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by tayolove12(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
OKorowanta:
She couldn't reply Naira Marley..

You can’t expect her to respond Naira na boss man to her forget about age
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Dshocker(m): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2019
OKorowanta:
She couldn't reply Naira Marley..

Why should she reply someone like him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.